Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 258 reviews
on June 21, 2016
I'm part of a writer's group, and we use these once a week to generate elements for a short story write-in. The randomness of the roll makes for some fun combinations! I bought the complete set and the clues expansion set for a total of thirty dice, enough to provide millions of possibilities. The dice themselves are of excellent quality. The images are etched in the dice, meaning that they won't wear off with use. The corners of the dice are rounded, so they roll nicely. They measure nearly 3/4", making them easy to read. I recommend these for anyone of any age looking for some imaginative inspiration!
review image
on April 22, 2017
I'm always looking for activities to do with my 4-year old. I first heard about Story Cubes from a YouTube channel that was discussing the best board games for kids. While this is not a board game per say, it's a great activity.

With all of the different dice variations there are many possibilities. I can't really imagine using this after my kid is older than say 8-years old, but who knows.

The only reason I have given this 4 instead of 5 stars is that one side of one of the dice had a black ink smudge on a face. I contacted the company and they say they will send a replacement, but it's still disturbing that there could have been a defect on something as simple as a dice.

The size of this product is great. It's easy to carry around when you're out and about with your kids. I could see taking these on an airplane to play on the tray, or even breaking them out at a restaurant while waiting for food to arrive.

Solid product, imaginative idea, and great for getting your kids talking instead of staring at a screen!
on April 11, 2017
Bought these to work on telling stories and imaginative thinking with my 7 year old who is on the autism spectrum. They worked great and he was super intrigued by the different choices on the cubes. These are a great way to spend non-screen time with your children!! Plus it helps kids be imaginative which is something we all need to work on...no matter if theres a diagnosis or not!
on December 30, 2015
No wonder this item got so many 5 stars. I'm also satisfied with this purchase. The cubes are durable and well made. The size is just right, not too big for small fingers and not too small for an adult. The pictures initiate my 4,5 y.o daughter's mind right away to create stories. She enjoys making different stories. Great toy!
review image
on February 8, 2015
Given as a gift to my husband for story enhancement with our daughter. She loves these cubes and plays often with friends. Hope this is a fun memory time for father and daughter.
on March 8, 2017
Great and fun game to use your imagination to come up with a story upon the dice you roll!
on October 13, 2015
We love these and have much fun telling stories. Fun for all ages.
on March 15, 2017
Great tool for getting kids to enjoy writing stories.
on March 22, 2017
cute
on April 23, 2015
It's very fun to play with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.