Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on April 2, 2013
I bought these to encourage my 8 years old autistic son to speak more. He has trouble finding words and using imagination. These are working well, we have used them twice! I rolled the dice and made up a story based on the pictures, Xaviar became so excited. He took his turn and tried to tell me a story. I know the more we play the better it will be. Can't wait to get dad involved! Things are always funner with dad lol. The dice come in the greatest storage box which was so neat. It is about the size of a deck of cards so you can bring it anywhere. The box has magnetic closure. I did not get the free dice cup that is suppose to be included.
on December 22, 2013
This is a great idea for the creative storyteller in your family. My nephew is a talker and is creative ~ he loves to write stories. These dice are great for prompting the imagination. The box is not much bigger than a large deck of cards, but is of nice quality ~ thick, with a fold-over cover. The cup is separate from in the box. It's about the size of a drinking cup, and lined in felt. This is nice as a stocking stuffer or small extra gift.
on November 23, 2014
Gave as a gift. Got good reviews from my granddaughter.
on February 5, 2015
We had fun with this!
on December 17, 2013
what a great way to get people to talk when they are unsure about talking in front of others. Love this product
on April 25, 2014
This is a fun game and the children loved it. I now will play it with my granddaughter. Great learning game and helps build a child's imagination.
on August 17, 2013
My 5 year old grandson loves the story cubes. He wants us to tell him stories that he starts and adds "plot" twists to as it goes along. Noe he loves making up his own stories using the story cubes.
on February 22, 2016
Very fun, I only wish there were more cubes!
on January 6, 2013
Inspires creativity for all ages, not just the recommend 8+ :) My kids are 6 and 3 and think it's hilarious to make up stories!
on June 25, 2014
I LIKE IT THE TOY IS GOOD FOR KIDS YOU LET THEM TELL A STORE WITH CUBES AND YOU CAN TELL WHAT IS ON THERE MINES. GOOD FOR LEARNING TOOL ALSO...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question