|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$149.32 - $179.32|
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 17" from arch
- Heel measures approximately 3.5"
- Boot opening measures approximately 18.75" around
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Show off your confidence with the Ros Hommerson Maine Wide Calf boots.
- Leather upper in a dress knee-high wide calf boot style with pointed toe
- Stitched overlays
- Side elastic gore
- Full inner zipper
- 17 inch shaft height, 18 inch circumference collar
- Textile lining with cushioning insole
- Flat traction outsole
- 3 1/4 inch heel
This sleek and elegant knee high from Ros Hommerson will make your Fall/Winter wardrobe sing. The Maine boot features a stylish pointed toe and a stiletto heel for a stunning look that will turn heads. A gore panel at the topline makes for a comfortable fit, while the shaft-length side zipper makes on-and-off a breeze.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004ZC573O
- Item model number: Maine
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
If you're shorter, you should account for an added inch in the calf; they zip but I wouldn't be able to tuck anything. Other than that, the make and leather is soft.
I'm looking forward to the fall weather!
Otherwise, a very nice fit and very nice soft leather boots. Just not for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have the unfortunateness of having too big a calf in too short of a leg length. I want to wear boots so bad but I have yet to find one with a heel, that fits. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Dinah Forrester
I love these boots, it was a long struggle to find a dress pair of boots with wider calf. These boots met all of my expectations!Published on November 18, 2013 by LATOYAYE
Ordered for my wife. She has wide calves and a wide foot. Difficult to find a shoe much less a boot that will fit her good. These boots fit great in both the foot and calf. Read morePublished on August 5, 2013 by Jeff Madrid
Really like the feel and look of the boot, very comfortable. The upper part of the boot is a bit wider than I would like but I can live with that.Published on February 28, 2013 by Darlene Torres Garcia