|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.99 + $5.00 shipping|
- Synthetic sole
- Women's Ros Hommerson, Mercy slip on Flat
- A Cute Leather Peep Toe Flat with decorative cut out pattern
- Soft Leather Uppers With Elastic band Trim For An Extra Comfortable, secure Fit
- Foam Padded cushion Insoles
- Low 1/2 inch heel
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Feminine style meets dual-cushioned comfort in Ros Hommerson Women's Mercy Slip-On Shoes. Indulge your need for style in this pretty peep-toe slip-on. The leather upper looks great with cut-out detail at the forefoot, and it features a stretchable topline for a great fit. Plus, it feels oh-so-soft underfoot with a dual-cushioned latex foam footbed.
Beauty. Fashion. Comfort. These are the traits that distinguish Ros Hommerson footwear. Each season, Ros Hommerson brings a fresh perspective to Mark Lemp Footwear. Her classic styles combine tradition with contemporary colors and embellishments. Unsurpassed elegance and high quality leather craftsmanship serve as essential ingredients for success. Comfort is always a priority. Ros Hommerson strives to ensure that each shoe fits perfectly. Every pattern is made to her exact specifications and she personally tests them for comfort and fit. When you buy a pair of Ros Hommerson footwear, you buy with confidence.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005XVE2N2
- Item model number: Mercy
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Looks nice, but slip frequently on us carpeted areas. Peep toe is small, made it look like I had a huge toe. It cut into the back of my heel. Going to Goodwill.Published 7 months ago by K. Z.
Shoe looks nice good quality leather. The bottom part is stiff and the sole pulled loose. I have not worn much less than 4 months and not often.Published 13 months ago by Linda