Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 24, 2013
I ordered it just a week ago and surprisingly I received it today (fast shipping from China to here!) and I'm really happy with the fit, color, quality of this necklace, especially with this price of 2.9$!!! Awesome buy, totally recommend it.
on September 6, 2017
I have had luck with all Uxcell products, but the clasp on this necklace broke very easily after one use.
on May 2, 2017
These are actually very nice necklaces for the price. Nice enough to wear to work .. surprisingly. They were purchased as a gift bag treat with a theme. Everyone thought they were much more expensive.
on January 5, 2017
The clasp broke the very first time I held it - before I even put it on! This wasn't expensive enough to bother returning, but the quality was poor.
on August 16, 2016
I bought this to wear for a wedding we were invited to and didn't expect excellent craftsmanship, but my baby gave it a light tug and the clasp broke. It happened during the ceremony so I was without it for practically the entire wedding and reception.
on April 4, 2016
Fast shipping and cute, but one of the "pearls" was rectangular in shape while the others were round! (See photo)
review image
on April 30, 2016
Looks very cheap and more for a child.
on December 18, 2016
Not bad but not great

It should have been 99cent pearls for the quality they deliver which is barely the minimum
on July 9, 2012
I was a little worried about the quality for such a low price. I was EXTREMELY surprised. It was very fast shipping and I couldn't believe how well made this necklace is. It doesn't look cheap at all. It looks and feels like a real pearl necklace. The only downside is that I received a coupon in the mail to visit uvxcell's site to shop. I was excited to see what else they have to offer, but the website doesn't work. Other than that, I am very happy with this purchase.
on June 7, 2017
We had a year end Mother Daughter Tea where the girls were presented with pearls. They are beautiful but some were broken and even the closure came loose while we were putting the pearls on the girls.