Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TENS 7000 To Go Back Pain Relief System is a doctor recommended, over-the-counter (OTC) TENS device that provides prescription-strength pain relief associated with sore and aching muscles in the lower back. This easy-to-use device comes equipped with a conductive electrode support belt that transmits the current directly to the pain site. With five preset therapy modes, you can quickly customize your therapy and target your back pain. Comes complete with TENS 7000 device, conductive electrode support belt, conductive spray, snap-on lead wire, a 9-volt battery and user manual. FDA cleared for over-the-counter sale, a great retail item.
Quick Operation Guide:
You may use the following simple operation steps to operate this stimulator.
1. Insert the 9-Volt battery into your stimulator
2. Prepare your support belt
3. Connect the snap cables
4. Connect lead wires to device
5. Adjust the length of the support belt
6. Apply the conductive spray to the rubber electrodes – two sprays over each electrode
7. Put on the support belt
8. Power On/Off switch and intensity controls
9. Select the therapy mode
10. Select the stimulation time
11. Set control
12. Enjoy the benefits
13. Turn off stimulator and remove back brace
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?