- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 4 x 6 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B00AZ72MAE
- Item model number: BG5010
- Average Customer Review: 982 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Roscoe Reusable Gel Ice Pack / Hot Pack – Microwaveable Hot / Ice Pack For Injuries, Acute Pain, Inflammation, Swelling – 5 x 10 Inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REUSABLE - Made of durable a soft touch material that is gentle on the skin and can be heated in the microwave to help relax sore muscles and promote increased blood flow or chilled in a freezer to help reduce swelling and blood flow all while promoting healing.
- FLEXIBLE - Stays flexible, even when frozen to mold firmly to the injured knee, back, ankle, shoulder, etc. for targeted, Hot or cold compress therapeutic relief from strains, sprains or pains.
- CRYOTHERAPY – It is recommended to use Ice packs for injuries such as bruising, muscle spasms and swelling from acute sprains / strains. It is also great for postoperative recovery. It causes constriction of blood vessels and decreases nerve conduction. A cold gel ice pack can be applied a few times a day for several days after an injury or until it feels better.
- HEAT THERAPY – Applying heat from a hot pack causes an increase in blood flow to the targeted area of pain. The heat pack helps in the healing process by increasing oxygen in the body tissue. Heat also helps with the ability to stretch out the pained tissues.
- INFINITE POSSIBILITIES - Ice pack or hot pack, this can be used for many purposes. The size and quality construction allows you to mold it to your shoulder, knee, hip, thigh, calves, shins and any other body part you wish to target your pain, eliminating the need of ice bags for injuries!
|EAN||0813520012268 , 0661799692755 , 0600988936485 , 0796433824107 , 0642896664593|
|Number of Items||1|
|UPC||600988936485 , 796433824107 , 642896664593 , 661799692755 , 813520012268|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||Roscoe Medical|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
About Compass Health Brands
Compass Health Brands was created through the merger of Roscoe Medical and Carex Health Brands. We provide innovative, high quality products that enable consumers to live healthier, more comfortable and independent lives.
Hot and Cold Reusable Gel Packs
Fight pain with soothing heat and therapeutic cold!
Soothe strains and pain with our reusable, microwaveable hot/cold packs. These packs stay flexible, even when frozen.
They're cost effective and long lasting! With three sizes available, choose what best suits you!
- Perfect for treating injuries requiring hot or cold therapy
- Made of soft touch material
- Can be cleaned hundreds of times
- Available in 3 sizes: 5" x 10" (Small), 7.5" x 11" (Medium) and 11" x 14" (Large)
Our Hot and Cold Gel Packs help reduce swelling that causes pain. When used as a cold therapy, it provides fast first relief for acute soft tissue injuries, and other conditions that require cold applications to reduce bruising, swelling and pain. When used as a hot therapy, it provides long lasting soothing relief. It is a great source of muscle relaxation; increasing blood flow to promote healing. It can also be used to soothe arthritis pain. Features: It is the perfect solution to help relieve strains, sprains, headaches and other soft tissue injuries. This versatile gel pack can be cooled in the freezer in as little as one hour, or warmed in the microwave/hot water in as little as 50 seconds!.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 982 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The odor isn't really strong, but enough to make me wonder what's inside this thing. Going to return it. I didn't try freezing, so not sure if that'll help.
* They are the exact same size as the provided ice packs.
* They have rounded corners, so they slide into the slots in the brace without catching on the material of the brace.
* They are more attractive than the clear plastic ice packs, and seem better made.
* They were half the price!
* These do not seem to get as cold, though that may be the material they are made from.
* They don't seem to stay cold as long as the originals.
Overall, my wife says they are good, not great, but she does like to swap these in when the originals get too cold to be comfortable. She also really likes how easily these slide into the pockets as the other ones catch easily and are a bit frustrating to get into the slots. I think they were worth what I paid, and they seem to be doing the job, so I'd recommend them.
I will buy these & recommend them to others ALWAYS!
I would probably return it if I had bought it locally.
You may find it useful but I would hold out for the wraparound kind.