BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2012
I chose to order this ring because it was gold, not gold pated silver & the opal was not lab created. The price was so reasonable that I was worried the quality would not be good. I was really surprised when I opened the box. It is absolutely perfect & just as beautiful as the picture. Lots of compliments.
on October 29, 2012
Purchsed this ring for my grandaughter's 25th birthday. It is her birthstone. She loves this ring and was very pleased with the rose gold, the opal and diamonds. Looks beautiful on her finger. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
on April 1, 2014
I love this ring! I am so very pleased with the look of the ring, how it fits on my finger. It is not too small. I was nervous because I had read other reviews after I ordered it and one complaint was it was too small. Not so, I am a big girl and I would not want this ring to be any larger than it is! It is very shiny and I have received many compliments on it!
on January 23, 2014
When I first saw the picture of the ring ...I said how lovely, I just have to have that. I am so pleased that I did order it the pic of it was great but when I received the ring I was so glad that I did purchase it...it's more then worth the money!
on October 24, 2012
It is much smaller than I expected. I like it, but it is very petite. I am glad I paid the sale price and not the original advertised price. I don't know if I would have been happy then, not having seen the product.
on March 10, 2014
I love this ring!!
The fit is great and the materials are sturdy and beautiful.
I have cleaned my engine and done workouts with the ring on and no scratches in few months i've had it.

Attractive look and fits well on my slightly wide fingers.
LOVE IT.
on June 17, 2014
Pretty ring but the stone was too big for me. The diamonds are very small. I returned it but did think the ring was nice.
on February 18, 2013
It is perfect , with nice look , shiny , fit size, with great ring look,
even it is expensive but it is perfect for gift someone you love
on February 6, 2014
I thought the prongs went to far over the stone, just like a cheap dime store ring. I'm sorry, I never review anything, but I was very disappointed in this ring.
on March 20, 2014
It's pretty I like very much, it very attractive and the design is prominent. I was very happy it to use the opal as I love it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.