Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 52 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 56 reviews
on November 30, 2012
It looks exactly like in the picture, arrived quickly and looks expensive even though it's only $5! It's such a steal! Looks absolutely gorgeous stacked with other bracelets and my rose gold watch it also looks good by itself alone. It's adjustable and fits my wrist perfectly I am satisfied and I love this bracelet so much definitely recommend!
on March 23, 2017
Rosegold comes off.
on April 4, 2013
better than pictured. the color is true rose gold. i apply clear nail polish on top of the diamond part so that they would not fall off
on March 15, 2013
Absolutely love it! It arrived as scheduled and looks even better in person. I was skeptical to order at first because alot of reviews said they recieved theirs with missing stones, broken, or claiming the bracelet looked too cheap. Im glad i did order it because its a gorgeous bracelet and it was intact when i recieved it. It looks alot better in person and the chain is actually thicker too. I will definitely be ordering again. Very satisfied
on January 10, 2014
I ordered this for my daughter who is 7 and for me. The first time my daughter wore it, December 31st, the clasp changed color. It got a little dark. She's worn it 2 other times and the whole bracelet is black. This is very cheap quality and doesn't last. I know it's not expensive, but this is ridiculous.
on June 13, 2013
I love this bracelet! It was very inexpensive and looks just like the picture. I took off the dangley chain because it was annoying. I put it on when I got it and just left it on. It's all sparkely out in the sun and I'm not tired of looking at it yet so I would say it's a win!
on June 12, 2014
So gorgeous! It is so pretty and I wear it all of the time! It hasn't tarnished and I haven't lost any rhinestones and I've had this for months. It's such a stunning accessory. It came earlier than I had expected and I would totally recommend this.
on August 23, 2013
Like the title says, it's very cute. I get compliments all the time when I wear it. Can look great worn alone or stacked with other bracelets ( i like to do this). The price is really good and it doesn't look cheap at all. it actually has a *Rich girl swag* to it which is really good for less than $5
on April 9, 2013
I have purchased this product in every color available. These are the cutest most delicate looking bracelets. I wear them with my watches and they look so pretty and girly. Delivered super fast and the price is so amazing!
on November 1, 2016
pretty

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.