Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

• Customer reviews

Showing 1-10 of 334 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 408 reviews
on March 15, 2015
This looks a LOT better in the picture than it does in person!!!! Four of the leaves were broken off when it arrived - very poor packaging, it is WAY smaller than it looks in the picture, and is VERY cheaply made. I looks like something you would find in the Dollar Store.
on September 10, 2015
I received this two days after I placed my order. I have bought this twice now and I love how beautiful it is in person. I love the little poem on the right side of the box. It is a really good gift to give a girlfriend or wife. I want to say the glass rose is around 4 or 5 inches long. It is truly a beautiful glass rose. The one major down side is that I have bought this twice now and when I first bought it is was around $8 then the second time it was over $9 and now its a little over $7. It is never the same price for too long and the price seems to not be very stable
on February 17, 2015
I have a problem with my item it has a crack in the Rose I would like a replacement please
review image
on February 10, 2017
received it in the mail 2 days ago. I was nervous that it would be broken because of the reviews but it cam in in perfect condition! I couldn't wait to give it to my girlfriend and I gave it to her early as a valentines day present. she absolutely loved it! said it reminded her of a "beauty and the beast rose". 5 stars for this item, it couldn't have been any better
on March 8, 2017
It was ok. My gf liked it but then found out that I can get it at the dollar store:( Plus it's really small. Looks bigger in pic than it actually is. Other than that, it's nice.
on February 19, 2015
this beautiful forever rose with poemI had purchased two of them one for a dear friend of mine and one for my son to give his wife who just had a baby I wasn't sure if my son would have time to run out and get her a gift due to the fact of when the baby was due. My dear friends he loved his gift and it meant so much to him. My daughter in law love hers that my son gave herwhich she will cherish and put on some show on her show. I would recommend this to any man or woman to give their partner to show as a special preciation of love it doesn't have to be on Valentine's Day it could be on a birthday or any special time of the year just to say I love you so yes I would recommend this to a friend or a family member it is well worth the price and exquisitely made. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Thank you
on April 7, 2015
I received this on Valentine's Day. The idea os good, the flower is pretty but this is all very cheaply made. The rose broke apart from its stem when i touched it the first time. It is also poorly painted (think young child doing an art project). It was not even out of the box yet and the fabric was coming apart from its casing because it is not properly glued in place. Overall it is cute but dollar store quality. Not worth the cost here at all.
on June 12, 2017
I LOVE this only because my boyfriend purchased it for me. However, he has had to buy 2 roses already because they are EXTREMELY fragile. The packaging for the rose is somewhat cheap, so buyer beware if you're looking into buying this to impress someone.
on February 19, 2015
This was not what I expected, I let my eyes deceive me and did not check the dimensions of this item. I also did not check what material it was made of, I was expecting this magical, shiny, brilliant glass feel and look, but I should have none better for the price. But my fiancé still loved it so it all worked out and was happy that she was happy.

Update:
It has been over a year since I purchased this rose, and it is true to its name it is a FOREVER rose. My fiancé still has this on her vanity. It was a solid buy. If your woman or man is in to trinkets or knick-nacks then this is definitely the purchase for you! Initial like I stated I was a bit thrown aback by what the product was, however, I am not able to appreciate it for what it is and that is a small token of your (my) love that will last a lifetime as long as you don't break it.
on September 26, 2015
I purchased this for my wife for valentine's day 2015. The thing wasn't cracked when I got it (like it is for most other reported people), but it didn't last long, that's for sure. The glass broke in two places one day when taking it out of the crappy, unprotective box. It looks nice, but you shouldn't purchase if you want it to last any length of time...IF it even arrives still together!