Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on April 12, 2017
The best season and that is saying something worth listening to. I've been buying the season to watch on my laptop, but seasons 4 and 5 are $ 40 That is crazy. I've wanted a Blu-ray set for years, but that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon. Still, this season is incredible. Grea writing and lots of real life events that could happen to any family. No Blu-ray but I will take it.
on November 16, 2016
Love this show. Couldnt stand it when it first came out. But, after a few years I fell in love with it. Roseanne is real Americana, except for the end of the series when it got real weird. Shows today are just too "Hollywood." While the themes between each current TV show may be different, its as if the same producer is making them all. Same light, same wardrobes, same age group of actors, lack of reality in the script, all the actors seem super excited half the time over some lame topic. But Roseanne seems more realistic to me. Its part of the yesteryear nowadays. But hey, if its not flashing, beeping, swiping, spinning around and making a bunch of boom boom noise, then no one wants to see it. I get sick of that. Thats why I watch this,
on February 24, 2015
Easily the best season of Roseanne. It has all the laughs of the early seasons with a lot of romantic plot developments with Darlene and David. It seems to me like most long-running shows like this seem to peak in their 5th season. I loved the plot of the diner, their mother, Leon, and Darlene's romance with David. I liked the notable lack of Becky. She is my least favorite character, both of the actors who played her.
on July 19, 2013
I love this series. I think the transfer from video to DVD then from DVD to instant went south. It's not terrible; but it's not great.

In order for Roseanne or Dan's heads to not be cut off the picture has to be smaller than a typical flat screen TV. So there is a black box around the actual video in your TV. If you make picture full screen, it is grainy and like I said...their heads get cut off.

Then there are times where the video just messes up completely. In episode 3 the episode decided to fast foward for no reason. Over all the series is not generally affected by these mess ups, but the viewing quality could be better. I'm wondering how much better the DVD quality is? I've watched this on Netflix and didn't have a problem. It was crystal clear, and full screen.
on April 25, 2015
I bought this and season 2 to complete my series. The packaging of the individual discs is cheap and disappointing. I have lots of frustration with the discs freezing or playing with no audio which never happens on the Anchor bay sets I have of the other 7 seasons.
One up note is each episode has more chapters. I use these as my "bedtime stories" so finding where I dosed off is easier...when it doesn't freeze.
I will probably get the other version of these 2 seasons at some point due to the freezing.
on August 15, 2017
Perfect Condition.
on September 12, 2017
Classic show!
on September 25, 2017
Love this show! Works great! Thanks!
on July 12, 2011
"Roseanne", a fantastic nineties sitcom revolving around the boisterous real-life comedienne Roseanne Barr, and her fictitious working-class family (the Connors) in suburban Illinois, reaches its zenith in its fifth season. Everyone seems to be stuck at a game-changing crossroads: eldest daughter Becky's relationship with Mark asserts its importance, while sister Jackie deals with her own bad romance; middle child Darlene decides to get an alternative education, while her boyfriend David moves into a new home. The cherry on top? While the Connor family automotive shop is going under and Roseanne and Dan pray they'll make ends meet, a sudden and unexpected death in the family stops Roseanne in her tracks. With every episode propelling the story forward, this iconic season was the one to break new ground and touch on those ever-so-taboo topics in a way that viewers and critics alike admired.
on March 21, 2017