Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

Roseanne: Season 4
Format: DVD|Change

on January 9, 2015
I will not review the show itself in great detail as there is no real need. In a nutshell, have always found this show to be one of the most enjoyable sitcoms of my time (with the exception of the complete insult that is the final episode which I choose to pretend doesn't exist). I generally dislike Roseanne Barr and I dislike the anti-man vibe of the show sometimes, but even so there is so much to love here with the great acting, stellar supporting cast--most notably Laurie Metcalf--great dialogue and relatable life issues that it stands the test of time and is fun to watch.

As far as the actual product, the packaging is lacking, in my opinion. There are three discs and they are literally stacked directly on top of each other and placed on one clip in one DVD case. Be that as it may, the discs were not damaged, it's just not ideal and for the price (about $7.00 for the entire season, uncut) there is little cause for complaint. The DVD menus are very simple and there is a play-all feature which is awesome and it seems silly but I mention it because it's really annoying when a TV show is released on DVD without a play-all feature. The picture quality is perfectly fine as well. Recommended!
on April 23, 2012
I admit...I'm a HUGE Roseanne fan. This set would have to be really bad for me not to rave about it. I will admit that the last two seasons of the show didn't have the appeal as the first seven, but being able to buy each season for less than $10 is an amazing deal. This season isn't my favorite, but "Crime and Punishment" is one of my favorite episodes of all time. Dan Conner, you are my hero! I love Glenn Quinn as Mark and his innate ability to get under Roseanne's skin like no other. Such a tragic fate for such a great actor. These are a must-have for any Roseanne fan. The packaging could bother some people; the dvds are inside paper CD envelopes, housed inside the dvd case, so I recommend storing them differently. Personally, that doesn't bother me at all especially since I'm getting each season for such a great price. My only complaint is having to wait for each season to come out, one by one. HURRY UP WITH SEASON FIVE ALREADY!!!

Do yourself a favor, and just purchase these. You won't be disappointed. See you at 714 Delaware St!!!
on December 5, 2016
DO NOT PURCHASE! This is the EXACT SAME cheap, poor quality versions that Mill Creek released as a complete series set for $34.99 (When I bought them in 2013) but has since been lowered to $27.49. Thay are bad picture quality! They've changed the intro, the intro font and everything. Original songs not used, etc. This is a CHEAP knock-off. You get what you pay for.
on May 4, 2012
i only have seasons 1-4, it will probably take until december to come out with season 5-6, and october of 2013 to come out with season 7-9. that is a long wait. i think season 7-9 were cut episodes due to music rights. i just hope not with this set. i had no favorite episodes, they were all good in my opinion. roseanne was a part of my life, the first season, i moved upstairs from downstairs, was at my job going on 2 years, lived on 6th street the first 4 seasons, moved to jefferson st apt 3rd floor for the entire 5th season, the 6-7 season lived in the basement, 8 season moved to scott st 2nd floor and the 9th season moved back to jefferson basement apt again. so i was busy during roseanne tv show seasons 1-9. miss you roseanne very much
on March 8, 2016
I watched this the first time it ever came on T.V.DEALS WITH LIFE AT IT'S BEST AND WORST...Sometimes funny,serious,with a severe kick of A Mama that knows how to get things done..With her life,family,sister.boss-man,friends....I enjoyed it very much.Sometimes she is right and sometimes she is not.But always with a funny sense of humor...That only Roseanne Connor can do....Love the show.........
on February 11, 2014
This would have gotten five stars if it weren't for the packaging. I love Roseanne, and since Millcreek took over they have the full, uncut episodes, which is fantastic.

But the packaging! Horrible! This isn't a snap-in DVD case like every other DVD case on the planet. It's pretty much just a plastic box made to look like a DVD case. The DVDs are held in flimsy paper sleeves which are set in the case. But you get what you pay for and that explains why they can sell 3-disc sets for such a low price.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 10, 2017
A great season, one of the best. I sure hope one day they remaster these episodes. A great season, but tough on the eyes. $39.99 is way too high. While the DVD set is less than $10. Still a great season.
on May 28, 2012
I was looking through the Amazon store to purchase the remaining seasons and found that the market has gone crazy by how many the regular box sets cost. One of the seasons that came in the original dvd box now costs close to a $100 bucks! I had the option of buy this one for less than $5 dollars or the original dvd box for $55 bucks. There is no reason for such a large difference.

This dvd set is just a flimsy plastic cover that has a divider inside that holds all the dvds together. There was no damage to the box or dvds since I ordered it as new. I ordered this item on a wednesday and got it in the mail by the weekend which was amazing since I didn't add on any special delivery options. I'm glad I got it in the condition I wanted and right away.

Hopefully the prices for the original box sets go down because I was hoping to collect them.
on May 22, 2016
My favorite show!!! All discs worked and all episodes accounted for. Though warning each disc is in a paper sleeve and all fit in one slot of case. I don't mind this they haven't ripped or popped out. Would buy again!!!
on November 26, 2013
As an Illinois native, I believe Roseanne Barr truly captures the essence of typical Midwest middle-class suburbia and delivers it with a some cleverly crafted one liners. A fan of the series, by season 4, the characters are so well developed that each episode is addicting. This season includes Roseanne working at Rodbell's luncheonette, Dan's bike shop, and Arnie and Nancy's Vegas wedding.

If you're buying any season of Roseanne, I recommend you make this your first purchase.