- PURCHASE ANY 2 Leven Rose Products and GET $2 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code ROSEOFF2 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- PURCHASE ANY 3 Leven Rose Products and GET $5 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code ROSEOFF3 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- PURCHASE ANY 5 Leven Rose Products and GET $9 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code ROSEOFF5 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- PURCHASE ANY 7 Leven Rose Products and GET $15 OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE! Enter code ROSEOFF7 at checkout. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Rosehip Seed Oil by Leven Rose, 100% Pure Unrefined Cold Pressed Anti Aging Rose Hip Moisturizer for Hair Skin & Nails, 1 Fl. Oz
|Price:||($13.97 / Fl Oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- 100% PURE - ONE INGREDIENT ONLY - All natural and organic Rosehip Oil, nothing added or taken away. Non-GMO, no parabens, no fillers or additives. Use as a daily evening nighttime moisturizing cream to rejuvenate, reduce redness, and heal facial damage on a cellular level with natural fatty acids, vitamins, retinol and lycopene.
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE skin care product that is great for lips, cuticles, stretch marks, scars, wrinkles, fine lines, acne and dry skin. Soaks in quickly for a powerful wrinkle reducer and toner. Use as a makeup remover to diminish the appearance of fine lines and improve skin elasticity.
- VITAMIN E, VITAMIN C, LYCOPENE & MORE - Pure Organic Rosehip Oil works as a skin toner to lift with Vitamin E and Vitamin C for the lips, eyes, body, face, and skin as a botanical collagen cleanser for anti-oxidant vitality. Dark amber glass bottle and glass stopper EXTENDS THE SHELF LIFE as oils are light sensitive & must be stored in dark amber bottles to protect them from oxidation. Pure natural oils not packaged in dark bottles will lose potency & become non effective.
- PERFECT CARRIER OIL - Rose Hip Oil is ideal as a Pure Carrier Oil for Essential Oils for Essential Oil Application since Leven Rose Oils have glass amber bottles - ideal for mixing EOs. Works great with Jojoba Oil, Tamanu Oil, Argan Oil and more.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - LevenRose is a best selling MADE IN THE USA American brand Amazon naturals beauty company that stands behind their products and oils with their Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise you will love it or we'll refund it.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Why is Rosehip Seed Oil SO Fabulous?
Rosehip Seed Oil (or Rosehip Oil) from Leven Rose is a cold-pressed, unrefined oil from the seed of the rosehip bush, which is more like a shrub than the roses we get on Valentine’s Day.
What is Rosehip Oil like?
A true pure cold-pressed oil (like Leven Rose) should be a reddish amber when viewed in a larger container. But since we use dark amber glass bottles to preserve the purity without preservatives, it will be hard to view without transferring to a different container. Within the premium dropper from Leven Rose, it might look fainter with a pinkish rosiness to it. It has a rich herbal scent, commonly described as faintly nutty.
A premium Rosehip Oil will be intensely moisturizing, and is best used in the evening as an overnight rejuvenating oil for softer, dewy skin mornings!
The science backs it up!
Rosehip Oil is a powerful natural skin healer with naturally-occurring beta-carotene, vitamins A, C & E, and fatty acids omega 3, 6 and 9 that allow skin to regenerate. It does everything from prevent stretch marks to healing burn scars to reversing the signs of premature aging from sun damage.
There is scientific evidence of Rosehip Oil helping to treat skin after surgeries as well as for burns and scars. Surgeons of all kinds do not think this oil is a fad! Rosehip Oil is here to stay.
20 Ways to Use Rosehip Oil
- Apply it as a night-time moisturizer instead of a heavy night cream.
- Apply to cracked or splitting cuticles and massage it over fingernails to strengthen them!
- Massage on your heels after a pedicure to minimize dry or rough skin.
- Apply around your eyes to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and “crows feet”.
- Massage onto pregnant bellies to prevent stretch marks!
- Apply to surgical or burn scars to heal skin faster with fainter, more elastic and flatter scars.
- Massage all over face, neck and décolletage to reverse the affects of photo aging from sun damage and UV rays to diminish brown spots and even skin tone.
- Add to your homemade beauty blends to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, giving you younger and more vibrant skin naturally.
- Apply to legs, arms, underarm areas and more after shaving to give smoother skin.
- Add to your after-sun cream or apply directly to sunburn to treat the underlying skin for faster healing and to limit lasting damage as it soaks into deeper layers of your skin.
- It’s not just for skin! Warm it up gently and apply to your scalp and pull through your hair and leave on for 30 minutes or so before showering to give added bounce and moisture.
- Apply daily after cleansing to acne-prone skin to treat acne scarring and prevent future breakouts. For active breakouts, apply organic Jojoba Oil as a cleansing method to shorten breakout with its antibacterial properties.
- Got a greasy, T-zone, combination skin complexion? It’s probably (ironically) that you don’t have enough oil on your skin so it’s producing it on overdrive. Apply to your skin to decrease oil production.
- Put a few drops into your daily moisturizer! This potent beauty treat is good in almost everything!
- Add a few drops into your hair mask treatment to give it a vitamin boost – especially after using the pool!
- Use as a chemical-free treatment for rosacea, eczema and psoriasis.
- Put a few drops on a cotton ball and use as a makeup remover. Be careful to keep your eyes closed though and always test your skin before applying to eye area.
- Always ask your doctor first, but many people have used Rosehip Oil to speed up the healing from rashes (depends on the rash, of course).
- Apply to knees, elbows, cracked heels, and other rough skin to soften roughness, even skin tone and moisturize.
- Maybe one of our favorites – USE IT AS A CARRIER OIL, all you essential oil lovers!
What is Rosehip Seed Oil like in a Daily Routine?
Here are a few quick things to know about a premium pure Rosehip Seed Oil like Leven Rose:
1. A pure Rosehip Oil is rich and intensely moisturizing.
This is nature's night rejuvenator! Massage a few drops onto your clean skin at night to allow your skin to fully soak in all the nutrients for a soft, supple skin morning!
2. It has an herbal, earthy, almost nutty scent.
Drop for drop, Rosehip Seed Oil is one of the most potent nutrient oils! It's pure beauty from the earth.
3. The best benefits must come from a pure cold-pressed Rosehip Seed.
Like Leven Rose Rosehip Oil, to maintain all of nature's benefits for skin rejuvenation, you'll need your Rosehip Oil to come from small batches, cold-pressed so that head does not impact any naturally-occurring benefits, and kept in an amber glass bottle to preserve the oil without any added preservatives.
4. Look for a reddish, brown amber color in your dropper.
A premium glass dropper will allow you to see a light amber hue (see as pictured). If transferred in bulk in a larger container, the reddish hue of the oil will be more visible. A premium oil like Leven Rose will have a nutty scent and amber appearance.
5. Use as your Night Recovery Healer!
Allow your skin the benefit from intense moisturization and healing by putting Rosehip Oil on as the first layer of overnight recovery defense. Rich in moisture, and heavier in texture, you can add a few drops to a lighter oil such as our Jojoba Oil or Argan Oil to get additional benefits in the morning with faster absorption.
QUICK EXTRA FACTS
- Rosehip Oil contains omega-3 and omega-6 - which are powerful essential fatty acids for younger skin!
- It treats irritation and inflammation - like scrapes, acne scars, acne, sunburns, and old scars!
- It's an astringent - so it will plump and hydrate aging skin while balancing oil production!
- It heals dark spots - so it will leave you with a smoother, more even complexion by morning!
Rosehip Oil Face Mask
4 Drops Leven Rose Rosehip Oil
1 Tsp Turmeric
1 Tsp Unsweetened Yogurt
1 Tsp Raw Honey
1 Tsp Lemon
- Apply to face & avoid eye area.
- Leave on for 30 min.
- Rinse with washcloth.
Rosehip Oil Moisture Masque
1 Mashed Avocado
4 Drops Leven Rose Rosehip Oil
- Mix together ingredients.
- Apply on your face using your fingers.
- Leave the face mask on for 20 minutes and rinse.
Why Buy From Leven Rose?
We have harnessed nature's finest - the PUREST & best oils without chemicals or fillers, to keep you looking your best . . . naturally.
100% pure from premium small batches!
Product detailsSize:1 Fl Oz
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 2 x 2 inches; 3.21 Ounces
- UPC : 820103776080
- Manufacturer : Leven Rose
- ASIN : B00URXIKIY
Best Sellers Rank:
#6,177 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #22 in Facial Oils
- Customer Reviews:
100% pure, organic, unrefined cold-pressed Rosehip Seed Oil (Rosa Canina)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.