Rosella Market Lunch Tote - Design-it-Yourself Neoprene Lunch Box, Lunch Bag, Poppy Swirl, XL with Adjustable Crossbody Shoulder Strap, Unique Coloring Bag for Women, Teens, Adults
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- BE ONE-OF-A-KIND! -- DESIGN your color scheme! CREATE a beautiful bag! EXPRESS yourself through color!
- EXTRA ROOMY Lunch Tote stores lunch and snacks for all day. Large water bottles, frozen entree's, plastic storage containers. They all fit!
- QUALITY construction that is MACHINE WASHABLE.
- KEEPS FOOD COOL -- Maintains food temperature without sweating.
- EASY TO CARRY -- Convenient, removable carrying strap for hand's-free carrying.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stand out from the crowd! The Poppy Lunch Tote is the bag you design yourself. YOU make it pretty! Just choose your favorite permanent markers, color, and show off your style!
* Ultra-fine point permanent markers work best on the bag, especially when coloring close to the lines. Larger tip markers are too big for many of the tiny design elements, and they tend to bleed.
* Fine point can be used to fill in larger areas if you are careful. Use short, quick strokes and a feather-light touch so that less ink flows. Do not get too close to the lines! Fill in the spaces close to the lines with an ultra-fine point marker of the same color.
* Start in a less conspicuous area, such as near the bottom, until you get a feel for how marker ink flows.
* Help colors “set” by puting bag in dryer for 20 minutes. Even so, colors will fade a bit when bag is washed. Spot clean when possible to limit fading.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Amazon is out of stock and doesn't know if they will get any more. Terrible news, my many friends and family I promised will be terribly
disappointed. Help what can I do? John Galli @ email@example.com