Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on August 8, 2013
I would say the same thing as I said for the other Rosetta Stone reviews....Not knowing the language at all this program is NOT great!!!! If you have already taken a language course the first level or second then this way is a great practice and continuing on learning. If you don't know the language at all, well be prepared to get confused who the verb is referring to and have a dictionary next to you. It's also not worth the price.
on December 2, 2017
Bought this as a gift for a Filipina. Her only complaint with this was the assumption that the native speaker knew Spanish and was learning English. That should possibly have been clearer in the advertising.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this product for my young kids. It is very useful for kids. It explains detaily and has fun. My children love this product. Also it delivers very quickly. I strongly recommend this product. If you want to improve your English, you should buy this.
on June 16, 2017
At this moment I have covered just 1 and a half of 5 units. An so far so good. I will update this review when I finisn.
on November 3, 2016
I hoped to find an a high level more professional, more interesting, maybe related a my career environment or more professional to help the people to prepare the TOEFL test, for example. But is not like that, to me is bored and simple.
The topics used are the same like other ELS program: To go to the grosery store, to buy something, to be in the restaurant, drive or ask for a direction etc etc.
Everybody can figure out this situation, in any way, I understant that half of the course be related with those topics, but, could be very interesting if the two last levels be in a preofesional environment, in a high level of conversation.
on June 25, 2017
Not what I expected but still functional.
on July 27, 2017
The program came not damaged and it came on time. It works really well and is really helpful.
on September 14, 2017
Good as any Rosetta Stone product. Congratulations!!!
P.S.: I'm still waiting for the RUSSIAN CD-ROM Package be available for sending to Brazil.
on February 11, 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 7, 2017
really good program its working so far.