Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on August 8, 2013
I would say the same thing as I said for the other Rosetta Stone reviews....Not knowing the language at all this program is NOT great!!!! If you have already taken a language course the first level or second then this way is a great practice and continuing on learning. If you don't know the language at all, well be prepared to get confused who the verb is referring to and have a dictionary next to you. It's also not worth the price.
on December 2, 2017
Bought this as a gift for a Filipina. Her only complaint with this was the assumption that the native speaker knew Spanish and was learning English. That should possibly have been clearer in the advertising.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this product for my young kids. It is very useful for kids. It explains detaily and has fun. My children love this product. Also it delivers very quickly. I strongly recommend this product. If you want to improve your English, you should buy this.
on June 16, 2017
At this moment I have covered just 1 and a half of 5 units. An so far so good. I will update this review when I finisn.
on June 25, 2017
Not what I expected but still functional.
on September 14, 2017
Good as any Rosetta Stone product. Congratulations!!!
P.S.: I'm still waiting for the RUSSIAN CD-ROM Package be available for sending to Brazil.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 5, 2012
Even though we were pleased with the content it is a nightmare if you want to switch to another computer, reinstall the software and continue from where you left. After some time we spent trying to figure it out how to deactivate the product and activate it on a new one, it worked fine for a few weeks but then we started getting warning screens asking for registration code and then when entered the famous minor error 8111 (as we later learned this happens frequently) and the levels we passed are all gone. We tried many times, asked for support, many weeks and months passed but no solution. We managed to continue using its online version on our ipad but then our time expired and we were asked to renew the online subscription but we were not willing to pay another considerable amount for just one year so we went back to the activation problem. Tried again, asked for support but no progress. Software updates also did not make any change. Anyway, I recommend that you buy this only if you are considering to install it on one computer and plan to finish the lessons as soon as possible. They should definitely change the way the software operates and protected.

EDIT: RS Product Support kindly approached and helped us to solve the problem. As we have guessed, it was not easy for ordinary users to solve the problem and by remotely accessing our computer, upon our permission, and with the touch of an expert hand the problem is solved and now everything seems to be back in order. Thanks to the support team.
on June 12, 2017
Very high level and very enjoy learning English. But there is a little problem with the writing exercises that it is a little harder and less invested. But speech and method are excellent. With respect to money it is really worth !! highly recommend
on September 3, 2017
I have little problem on my laptop for window player. But I don't have problem when I use another laptop which is my sister's laptop.
I am still try to make the window player work. May be can play on my laptop.
on September 7, 2017
really good program its working so far.