Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 18, 2015
Grandma has been using it a few times a week. Overall it worked much better than any other similar software we tried.
The speed on my HP laptop running Windows 8 is okay. Sometimes she had trouble opening the application, but for the most part it works fine.
The five levels of learning are decent. I'd say their "speaking judge" can be strict - many times she had trouble getting pass a screen because the computer just did not accept her pronunciation. Grandson who speaks perfect English also had trouble getting pass it. Oh well, there is always something to improve upon.
I'd way the price we paid is a bit on the high side, even though we bought it on sale. This package will get you started and teach you some very basic sentences and dialogues. Still nothing beats learning from the native speaker in the environment.
If you don't have better options, try this one.
on August 8, 2013
I would say the same thing as I said for the other Rosetta Stone reviews....Not knowing the language at all this program is NOT great!!!! If you have already taken a language course the first level or second then this way is a great practice and continuing on learning. If you don't know the language at all, well be prepared to get confused who the verb is referring to and have a dictionary next to you. It's also not worth the price.
on August 3, 2013
I bought this product for my young kids. It is very useful for kids. It explains detaily and has fun. My children love this product. Also it delivers very quickly. I strongly recommend this product. If you want to improve your English, you should buy this.
on June 16, 2017
At this moment I have covered just 1 and a half of 5 units. An so far so good. I will update this review when I finisn.
on October 1, 2017
This was a complete disappointment. I bought the CDs so that I could take them to Guatemala for my non profit team to use to learn English. We could not load the program from the discs. I called the help line and they said that this was a common problem, and that we can just download them online. This sort of worked, but it defeated the point since we cannot do that in Guatemala.
on June 25, 2017
Not what I expected but still functional.
on September 14, 2017
Good as any Rosetta Stone product. Congratulations!!!
P.S.: I'm still waiting for the RUSSIAN CD-ROM Package be available for sending to Brazil.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on September 5, 2012
Even though we were pleased with the content it is a nightmare if you want to switch to another computer, reinstall the software and continue from where you left. After some time we spent trying to figure it out how to deactivate the product and activate it on a new one, it worked fine for a few weeks but then we started getting warning screens asking for registration code and then when entered the famous minor error 8111 (as we later learned this happens frequently) and the levels we passed are all gone. We tried many times, asked for support, many weeks and months passed but no solution. We managed to continue using its online version on our ipad but then our time expired and we were asked to renew the online subscription but we were not willing to pay another considerable amount for just one year so we went back to the activation problem. Tried again, asked for support but no progress. Software updates also did not make any change. Anyway, I recommend that you buy this only if you are considering to install it on one computer and plan to finish the lessons as soon as possible. They should definitely change the way the software operates and protected.

EDIT: RS Product Support kindly approached and helped us to solve the problem. As we have guessed, it was not easy for ordinary users to solve the problem and by remotely accessing our computer, upon our permission, and with the touch of an expert hand the problem is solved and now everything seems to be back in order. Thanks to the support team.
on August 17, 2017
no good
on June 12, 2017
Very high level and very enjoy learning English. But there is a little problem with the writing exercises that it is a little harder and less invested. But speech and method are excellent. With respect to money it is really worth !! highly recommend