Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on March 27, 2017
Every time I go to use the program there is an error message. I have to contact the IT people. They walk me through a lengthy process to get the program to work. Just to have to do it all over again next time . do not wast your time with this product, or this company.
on December 29, 2016
Not very user friendly. It doesn't tell you what the correct answer is when you get it wrong
on June 7, 2017
Program is exactly as described in the majority of reviews. Failed right out of the box, installed exactly as instructed, installed on a brand new desktop with windows 10. No programs to interfere or cause problems. Dont waste your money! 0 stars is a perfect description of this product. Just under half of all reviews are 3 stars or less, but even the 4 stars or better have issues with this or tha, buyer beware.
on September 20, 2017
I was so excited to buy this, but I have had this about 4 months- I have had to call the company 4 times because it complete freezes (each time a different issue) and each time it can't be fixed and I have to completely delete the program and re-install it- each time losing any progress I have made! The company issued me a new version- because I was having so much issue getting this one to actually work! VERY disappointed!
on January 16, 2015
The headset was broken when I received it. I could not hear what was being said so I could not answer the questions and could not use the program until I went to the store and purchased a new set.
on February 24, 2015
I ordered this product with the hope of continuing my son's learning of spanish after electing to homescool. I attempted to install it on our MAC and the the audio headset response component wouldn't work. I put the program on the shelf until we could purchase a pc to attempt to have it work on that system. I've made several attempts at installing it on a brand new dell and the program will not open with error reports and shut down of the program. We are unable to return the product now and am greatly disappointed in the software and the return policy.
on May 3, 2015
I ecperienced difficulty installing this program on my computer. The live chat feature on the Rosetta Stone website was very helpful and I was able to overcome my difficulty. The program is up and running. I am learning Spanish.
on December 16, 2016
Unable to load due to a database error.
on March 13, 2016
The only down side is that it has a lot of systems malfunctions that require you to call customer service and than you lose all data. We've only had it for 2-3 weeks and have had to uninstall and reinstall twice not to mention calling customer support
on July 20, 2017
Just as described.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.