Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 98 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 182 reviews
on April 21, 2015
i'm pretty frustrated with the microphone. The headset/microphone provided with the package was a single plug, which didn't work with either my laptop or my desktop computers. (They both require dual plugs - one for the headset and one for the mic.) So, I went to Best Buy and purchased a headset/microphone unit with dual plugs and it works periodically. However, there are times when the software clearly doesn't recognize it. At the start of each session, you're supposed to calibrate the mic by counting to five. Frequently, the microphone 'set up' is unsuccessful even though, when I play back the recording, it's very clear.
on May 2, 2015
Very bad software. Only operational on-line which I did not know when purchasing. I spend a couple hours working with on-line help (who was thorough and helpful, but to no avail.) I returned the package immediately for refund.
on April 4, 2015
I couldn't figure out how to load this program, so finally after a few trys on several days, I just gave up and sent it back. The instructions were not clear enough for me, but I'm an older person, so maybe I'm just not up to speed. Sure wish it would have worked as I was looking forward to this program.
on January 19, 2017
Always heard this was a great program, and still may be - just not the one I got. Tried on my Windows 7 laptop, even called customer service to no avail, tried download and CDs. Tried on my desk top and would not take it. Finally ordered new HP Windows 10...took that one, but then the ear and microphone is defective, and today tried to chat with customer service..got a message, trying to find a service person "one moment" ended up being 10 minutes I dislike sending things back so tomorrow I will see about getting a new headset and mic.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on January 26, 2013
this is one of the most expensive self learning tool I would say. to start things off, you only have 3 months to learn and use the program. Anything over 3 months, you gotta pay MORE MONEY to have an access or to finish/redo the program.

that is just a smart business on their side, but a business I do not want to deal with ever again
66 comments| 295 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 1, 2015
May have to return '. I tried to put in the activation number, but it wouldn't let me type type in the number 0. Which is odd because I closed the program to make sure the button works and it does. And my microphone doesn't work at all. After making sure all of the settings are on, microphone still doesn't work!
on September 26, 2016
daughter-in law loves it
on March 19, 2014
i heard so much about Roseta stone, i am already bilingual myself & i learned German very easily when i was in Germany in my 30s i heard so much that this software is so interactive & all. its good but does not let you talk, i don't know maybe other levels do but not level one but there are times that i want to think and answer it doesn't let me, it says the answer.
but it's been 2 weeks now hopefully i can get somewhere.
on June 24, 2014
I purchased this for my daughter, who starts Spanish I this fall at school. I wanted her to have a little bit of a head start. After the first lesson, she went from dreading Spanish class to being completely jazzed about it and cannot wait to get to her next lesson. Once she is done with Spanish, she wants to try other language courses through Rosetta Stone as well.
on September 16, 2014
Very nice, easy to install. If there's a down side, then it's twofold. You can only install it on one computer(no surprise there). But I had to do a recovery and then it was not to be. The people at Rosetta did give me a download that works, so kudos to them.
Next are the pictures. They lack clarity. Hard to tell El ninos from la ninas. In some cases even hombrs from mujeres.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.