|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11G, 802.11n|
Rosewill WiFi Adapter / Wireless Adapter / PCI-E Network Card , 802.11AC Dual Band AC1300 PCI Express Network Adapter
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IEEE 802.11AC Dual Band Adapter: The next and fastest generation of Wi-Fi, backward compatible with IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n and Dual Band connectivity (2.4GHz or 5GHz) to support all your devices and your best upgradable wireless network adapter for PC
- Blazing Wireless Speed up to 867Mbps + 400Mbps: Instantly upgrade your desktop with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and 4K ultra HD video streaming
- Advanced Heat Sink Design and Security: Distributes heat away from core components to improve reliability and performance of the PCIE wireless network adapter. Supports Advanced Security: 64/128 WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK(TKIP/AES)
- Beamforming Technology:: Connect with stronger, more reliable wireless connections for the desktop. MIMO technology: 3x3 Dual Band Modulation: Omnidirectional and upgradeable antennas maximize wireless range and stability
- High Speed Wi Fi Adapter to support Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7/ XP, download the latest driver on www.rosewill.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The fastest generation of WiFi, backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
Blazing Wi-Fi speed up to 867Mbps+400Mbps
Upgrade your desktop with a fast, reliable wifi connection for lag-free online gaming and 4K UHD video streaming.
Wider Range with High Gain Detachable Antennas
2 detachable dual band antennas create optimally tuned and wider WiFi coverage.
- IEEE 802.11AC
- Advanced Heat Sink Design and Security
- Efficient Wi-Fi (Beamforming Technology)
- Easy Installation to upgrade your desktop system
- Dual Band Connectivity
- Supports Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
867+400 Mbps Wireless 11AC Speed
Provides you with a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. Achieves the best performance with wireless 11ac devices, but works with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n.
One Card for All Your Internet Needs
Allows users to experience better 4K ultra HD video streaming and online gaming in the 5 GHz band, and 2.4 GHz band for simple internet tasks such as e-mails, online chatting or website browsing.
Efficient Wi-Fi (Beamforming Technology)
Supports the latest Beamforming Technology which intelligently strengthens wifi connectivity with precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased speed, and enhanced stability.
Wider Range with High Gain Detachable Antennas
High gain dual band antennas create optimally tuned and wider wireless coverage. provide the perfect placement for ultimate reception and the highest quality Wi-Fi networking.
|Dual Band (5+2.4Ghz)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare to similar items
This item Rosewill WiFi Adapter / Wireless Adapter / PCI-E Network Card , 802.11AC Dual Band AC1300 PCI Express Network Adapter
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Rosewill Inc.||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Trading24||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||4.8 x 4.5 x 0.85 in||0.85 x 4.76 x 3.9 in||1.5 x 8.15 x 5.83 in||2.4 x 11.2 x 8.4 in||5.8 x 8.1 x 1.5 in||0.9 x 5.2 x 4.8 in|
• Fastest Wi-Fi Standard:RNX-AC1300PCE uses Broadcom’s new generation WiFi 802.11ac chipset to reach ultra-speeds of up to 867Mbps at 5GHz band, which is three times faster than 802.11n WiFi speed. Simultaneously, it maintains full backward compatibility with all previous WiFi standards.
• Extraordinary WiFi Speed:With wireless speeds of up to 867Mbps+400Mbps and advanced MIMO technology, RNX-AC1300PCE provides a fast, reliable wireless connection for lag-free online gaming and video streaming. It achieves the best performance with wireless 11AC devices, but also works seamlessly with existing WiFi networks.
• A Card for all your need:RNX-AC1300PCE allows to connect with a 2.4GHz or 5GHz network. It allows users to experience better ultra HD video streaming and online gaming in the 5GHz band, and to use the 2.4 GHz band for simple tasks such as sending e-mails or website browsing to meet all your internet need.
• Efficient Wi-Fi:RNX-AC1300PCE supports the latest Beamforming Technology which intelligently strengthens wireless connectivity with precise directional signal amplification for extended coverage, increased data-throughput speed, and enhanced stability.
• Wider Range with High Gain Detachable Antennas:Two Detachable dual band antennas create optimally tuned and wider wireless coverage. With upgradable antennas, RNX-AC1300PCE can provide the perfect placement for ultimate reception and the highest quality WiFi networking.
• Stylish Aluminum Heat Sink:The advanced heat sink uses high-density aluminum to dissipate heat from the chipset, ensuring the reliability. Lower temperatures turn into a more stable connection in all climate conditions and well-designed ventilation maintains perfect performance at its highest level.
Top customer reviews
Make sure to install their drivers *before* installing the card onto your board, or it will cause issues on Windows 10. Windows 10's automatic drivers are not sufficient.
Note that this card uses a PCIe x 1 slot. Many motherboard layouts put their PCIe x1 slots directly below the PCIe x 16 (graphics card) slots, which can block some airflow to oversized or high-performance cards. It's not a problem on my board, though I would have liked it to be two slots lower.
The card is recognized by shipped drivers and is fully functional, even listing airport extreme in system report/network control panel, although I will admit to not be entirely sure that if it's because it has the same atheros chipset as the apple wifi card or what.
The versions of OSX that I am familiar with are several versions older and IIRC pre-date the apple extreme branding, and more to the point only my powerbooks had wifi as I never added it to the powermacs just leaft them on gigabit ether.
Bottomline is works under OSX OOB, as well as MOST linux distros as the driver has been included in the kernel for quite some time now. I would also expect to work with windows, but ATM I'm not even sure that I'm going to add windows to that build as it was primarily for OSX/linux/<whatever weird OS I find and want to try that might run on recent hw> more recent experimentation as a 2ndary machine.
Will update on longevity if I ever have issues.
Additionally, and my major problem with this is the fact that the signal fluctuates and connection drops frequently enough for me to notice. Sometimes even completely failing to connect to the internet and giving me the error in windows that my WiFi is down for about a 15 second period. My Laptop, right next to me, had no issues.
Good for general web-browsing but not for Youtube, Streaming, or Gaming.
Most recent customer reviews
When I received it, one of the antenna posts was loose from the card. Almost completely disconnected.Read more