Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rosewill Food Dehydrator Machine, 6-Tray Food Dehydrating Racks for Making Beef Jerky, Healthy Snacks Dry Fruit, Electric Dehydrator Food Preserver with Fast Drying Dual Fans - RHFD-18001
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6-TRAY OR 12-TRAY CAPACITY: Includes six food-grade stainless steel 15” x 13” drying racks that provide multiple nonstick mesh screen layers to dehydrate delicious fruit slices, vegetables, nuts, tofu, fish or meat for jerky, fruit purée for fruit roll-ups, raise bread, re-crisp bread or crackers, dry herbs and make homemade yogurt. Expandable to twelve drying rack layers (optional, not included).
- ENERGY-SAVING: Designed with two efficient rear-mounted fans that produce horizontal airflow and even heat distribution for thorough food dehydrating without overheating or the need to rotate food dehydrating rack. Further save energy by choosing between two dehydrator speeds; Fast or Slow Mode.
- DIGITAL THERMOSTAT & TIMER: Adjust desired electric food dehydrator temperature and time. Adjustable thermostat drying temperatures range from 95°F to 167°F and built-in timer can be set up to 99 hours without food hardening or growing mold by raising and lowering the temperature with Two-Stage Sequential Temperature Timer (TST) COMBO Mode.
- HEALTHY & ECONOMICAL: Food dehydrators are best for creating all-natural products without additives or preservatives, ideal for kid snacks and active lifestyle adults, healthy pet treats, even potpourri or arts and crafts decorations. Preserve food, save money and snack healthier by maintaining essential nutrients in fruits, herbs, vegetable slices, meats and more.
- TEMPERED GLASS DESIGN: This food dehydrating machine features a transparent tempered glass door for clear and easy monitoring of all dehydrator trays and the food dryer process.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Food Dehydrating Machine
Fast Drying Fans
Optimized horizontal airflow during dehydration process with rear-mounted dual fans. Select from two modes; fast drying with 2 fans, energy-saving with 1 upper fan.
Six food-grade stainless steel 15” x 13” drying racks provide multiple nonstick mesh screen layers to dehydrate and create delicious treats.
Quickly and conveniently adjust the thermostat drying temperatures between 95°F to 167°F. Use the built-in timer and set for up to 99 hours without food hardening or growing mold.
Healthy Treats for the Family
Food dehydrators help make all-natural snacks for kids and active lifestyle adults without additives or preservatives, healthy pet treats, even potpourri for arts and crafts decorations.
Compare with similar items
GeneralBrand: RosewillName: Professional Food DehydratorModel: RHFD-18001 FeaturesIncludes 6 x Dehydrator Trays (Spacious 15 x 13 in, 304 Stainless Steel)Supports Expansion to 12 x Dehydrator Trays (not included)2 x Rear-Mounted Fans for Optimal Airflow2 x Dehydrator Speeds: Fast Mode (1000W) / Slow Mode (500W)Digital Temperature Range: 95°F to 167°FDigital Timer: Up to 99 HoursOverheating Safety Protection, ETL Certified SpecsCapacity: 12.7 QT (12L)Power: 1000W-500WColor: BlackElectrical Requirements: 120 V / 60 Hz Dimensions & WeightHeight: 20.00"Width: 15.70"Depth: 13.80"Weight: 22.05 lbs.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stainless steel racks are easy to clean, which was definitely what I was looking for. I lined the bottom rack with foil for easy clean-up, so I can't say how easy to clean the unit is.
The door is clear, and seems sturdy. It swings down, so I just line it with parchment while I'm loading trays so it doesn't get dripped on too much.
The unit seems well- made, and I expect it to last.
The size is the only con so far. It takes up a lot of space. But, the size also allows the user to make large batches, so it's not a complete downside.
Jerky took less time than expected, so it's good to keep an eye on it until you figure out what settings and time works for your task.
Turn the racks, because the pieces closer to the back were drying faster, but I did crowd mine a bit.
To clean the trays, soak them for a few minutes to loosen whatever is stuck, then use a scrub brush.
So glad I upgraded from my old round tray stackable.
*scored lower for versatility because it's a one-trick-pony, but it is what it's supposed to be.
** 3/5/19 edited to correct typo.
So far upon seeing the dehydrator in person:
PRO: LIGHT WEIGHT!!! YESSS!!!
PRO: METAL TRAY
PRO: QUIET LIKE A REFRIGERATOR
PRO: 2 FANS!!!!
PRO: SUPER EASY TO USE BUTTONS!!!
PRO: TIMER UP TO 99 HOURS!!!!
PRO: TEMP IN F° and C°
CON: 6 TRAYS AND NO WAY TO FIND MORE TRAYS. I am still working on looking for 6 more trays.
CON: NO DRIP TRAY
Well...that was a dud.
They refunded my money rather than following through per the agreement of sending a replacement within 3 to 5 days of receiving the broken one. Now it is out of stock (1.5 weeks later).
Looks like I will not get a dehydrator.