Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Rosewill 4.0 Liter Dual Dispense Speed Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser with Night light, Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer (1 Gallon), RHAP-16001
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.2 Quarts (4.0 Liters) with hot water splash prevention
- Micro computerized temperature control system: 3 Temperature setting - tea (208 degree F), Coffee (175 degree F), keep warm (140 degree F)
- 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed in blue light, big volume and fast speed in red light
- Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup
- Dry-boiled protection , Stainless steel outer shell and inner pot
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Rosewill 4.0 Liter Dual Dispense Speed Stainless Steel Electric Hot Water Dispenser with Night light, Auto Feed Hot Water Boiler and Warmer (1 Gallon), RHAP-16001
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Chefman Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Elect&Small2||HOMEIMAGE, INC.|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||White||Black||Black&Silver||stainless steel/white|
|Item Dimensions||11.81 x 13.39 x 9.45 in||17 x 13 x 10.6 in||8.56 x 11.31 x 10.81 in||11.65 x 12.83 x 9.33 in||8.1 x 12 x 12.8 in||7.5 x 10 x 12 in|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Size||N/A||5.3 L||3.2 quarts||4.0 Liter||4 Quarts||—|
With 4.0L capacity and 700 watts power usage, the Rosewill RHAP-16001 electric water boiler, dispenser and warmer is great for home and office, allowing you to get pipping hot water in minutes for tea, hot cereal, instant noodles and hot beverage
• Type: Electric Water Warmer, Boiler and Dispenser
• Max Capacity: 1 Gallon (4.0L)
• Color: White / Stainless Steel
• 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed in blue light, big volume and fast speed in red light
• 3 Temperature setting: Instant food, tea (208 degree F), Coffee (175 degree F), milk powder plus keep warm (140 degree F)
• Keep Warm Function: Yes
• Automatically Re-boil: Yes
• Power: 700W
• Hot water splash prevention
• 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed; big volume and fast speed. Press unlock once for fast speed(Unlock LED in red light and press unlock twice for slow speed(Unlock LED in blue light); press unlock again will lock water dispenser(no LED light)
• Stainless steel outer shell and inner pot
• Bottom heater
• Micro-computer PCB
• Water outlet: Auto electric pump
• Auto electric pump lock for safety purpose
• Dry-boiled protection
• New Space-Saving Design
• Night light indication design convenient to get water at night
• 3 Temperature setting, suitable for instant food, tea (208 degree F), coffee (175 degree F), milk powder plus keep warm(140 degree F)
• Recommend to use distilled water
Top customer reviews
love design. but malfunctioned and they paid for return shipping. hoping it was a fluke so we are buying it again.
design-stainless steel interior reservoir. all others i researched online, even the Japanese ones, had a coating. tried one, but it had a plastic taste. no thank you. returned it. no thank you!!
-loved that it has a 149*F temperature for our older kids. our younger kids will have to either set it on the counter to cool a bit or add a bit of cool water to start.
malfunction- call me an optimist, but i think my love for the design outweighed that it malfunctioned on me on about the 6th day of use. i was dispensing hot water and it would not stop. panic! i didn't have the cup on the counter but was holding it, so all i had to do was pull the plug to stop it. but this takes time to think of that plan...so in the meantime, it was pouring onto the counter and into the drawer and floor. a bit of clean up, but i know that sometimes there are lemons. thankful i didn't get burned. contacted them and they are refunding me and paid for return shipping. will have to see how the next one goes.
i have a solid surface counter, so i decided to put the dispenser on a tray for next time in case it malfunctions! hindsight...
We only use reverse osmosis filtered water (bottled water) in our hot pots. We live in a hard water area and years back we had a problem with mineral deposits in our Zoijirushi even though we were using water that had been run through a Brita pitcher. We discovered that Brita pitchers do not remove minerals from the water. My son suggested that using only reverse osmosis "mineral free" water in the pot and it worked. We have no more issues with mineral deposits in the hot water pots. We have our own bottles and buy the water from the big water machines at our local market. It costs about thirty cents a gallon and is well worth it as far as we are concerned.
The Rosewill is 4.0 L and I put in a full gallon of water. It heats up faster at 4.0 than my Z's 3.0. The construction with both units are very similar. The Z's casing is heavier and denser and the interior is "Teflon" coated. The Rosewill's interior is stainless steel which makes me wonder if the Teflon coating gradually wears away, where does it go? Anyway Rosewill puts instructions if you want to clean the interior using vinegar and water but I don't care what the interior looks like.
The manufacturer for the two are probably from the same company. The hint is the lid and these are similar. The latch system is slightly different and the main electronics are very similar also (no delay timer but never used the one on the Z)
Holds 4.0 vs. my Z's 3.0
Simple beeps (no annoying melody)
Water level meter is larger
Stainless interior (no Teflon coating)
Price is Right (Purchased directly from Rosewill site on other sellers via Amazon)
Shipped directly from their warehouse. No prime and site said it would take 7-10 days, but it came in 3. Great customer service. (It did come with a cord and it's right on top of the foam inside the box . . . how can you miss it? DUH!)
Haven't had any yet since it's working like a champ.
Bottom Line: This is a very good hot water dispenser at half the price. I'm very pleased with this unit and hope it will last for a good long time.
Most recent customer reviews
Accidentally left it w/o water - it started heating up, until I felt strong plastic smell and stopped it.Read more