Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Rosewill Electric Hot Water Boiler and Warmer, Hot Water Dispenser with Night light, Dual Dispense Speed, Stainless Steel, 4.0 Liter (1 Gallon), RHAP-16001
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.2 Quarts (4.0 Liters) with hot water splash prevention
- Micro computerized temperature control system: 3 Temperature setting - tea (208 degree F), Coffee (175 degree F), keep warm (140 degree F)
- 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed in blue light, big volume and fast speed in red light
- Built in automatic clean cycle to remove water scale buildup
- Dry-boiled protection , Stainless steel outer shell and inner pot
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With 4.0L capacity and 700 watts power usage, the Rosewill RHAP-16001 electric water boiler, dispenser and warmer is great for home and office, allowing you to get pipping hot water in minutes for tea, hot cereal, instant noodles and hot beverage
• Type: Electric Water Warmer, Boiler and Dispenser
• Max Capacity: 1 Gallon (4.0L)
• Color: White / Stainless Steel
• 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed in blue light, big volume and fast speed in red light
• 3 Temperature setting: Instant food, tea (208 degree F), Coffee (175 degree F), milk powder plus keep warm (140 degree F)
• Keep Warm Function: Yes
• Automatically Re-boil: Yes
• Power: 700W
• Hot water splash prevention
• 2 types of water feed: small volume and slow speed; big volume and fast speed. Press unlock once for fast speed(Unlock LED in red light and press unlock twice for slow speed(Unlock LED in blue light); press unlock again will lock water dispenser(no LED light)
• Stainless steel outer shell and inner pot
• Bottom heater
• Micro-computer PCB
• Water outlet: Auto electric pump
• Auto electric pump lock for safety purpose
• Dry-boiled protection
• New Space-Saving Design
• Night light indication design convenient to get water at night
• 3 Temperature setting, suitable for instant food, tea (208 degree F), coffee (175 degree F), milk powder plus keep warm(140 degree F)
• Recommend to use distilled water
Keep Container Out of Reach of Children
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Rosewill is 4.0 L and I put in a full gallon of water. It heats up faster at 4.0 than my Z's 3.0. The construction with both units are very similar. The Z's casing is heavier and denser and the interior is "Teflon" coated. The Rosewill's interior is stainless steel which makes me wonder if the Teflon coating gradually wears away, where does it go? Anyway Rosewill puts instructions if you want to clean the interior using vinegar and water but I don't care what the interior looks like.
The manufacturer for the two are probably from the same company. The hint is the lid and these are similar. The latch system is slightly different and the main electronics are very similar also (no delay timer but never used the one on the Z)
Holds 4.0 vs. my Z's 3.0
Simple beeps (no annoying melody)
Water level meter is larger
Stainless interior (no Teflon coating)
Price is Right (Purchased directly from Rosewill site on other sellers via Amazon)
Shipped directly from their warehouse. No prime and site said it would take 7-10 days, but it came in 3. Great customer service. (It did come with a cord and it's right on top of the foam inside the box . . . how can you miss it? DUH!)
Haven't had any yet since it's working like a champ.
Bottom Line: This is a very good hot water dispenser at half the price. I'm very pleased with this unit and hope it will last for a good long time.
I did not like the increase of the hottest setting to be 208 degree, which is a little too hot for dripping coffee & technically 'burn' the ground. My previous one is better and it max at 203 but the plastic inside the lid finally degenerated enough and turn powdery, which one will not see in Japanese pot. The Chinese unit is also missing some design to prevent the steam from practically freely vent out through the vent hole without having to push open a check ball or some stopping first. that means, your pot is always 'indirectly' opened to the outside air.
2/13/2016 updates: 2 months into using it daily, the Dispense function suddenly stopped working this morning, at time intermittently. Will call on Monday and see if the company will honor warranty properly.
I also find the pot not holding the temperature consistent enough. For example, if you set it at 208 degrees, it will reach that temperature only right after boiling/reboiling but after it has been sitting around for a while, the water in the pot is at least a few degrees below that. That means, it is not re-heating frequently enough or even appear to be re-heating.
love design. but malfunctioned and they paid for return shipping. hoping it was a fluke so we are buying it again.
design-stainless steel interior reservoir. all others i researched online, even the Japanese ones, had a coating. tried one, but it had a plastic taste. no thank you. returned it. no thank you!!
-loved that it has a 149*F temperature for our older kids. our younger kids will have to either set it on the counter to cool a bit or add a bit of cool water to start.
malfunction- call me an optimist, but i think my love for the design outweighed that it malfunctioned on me on about the 6th day of use. i was dispensing hot water and it would not stop. panic! i didn't have the cup on the counter but was holding it, so all i had to do was pull the plug to stop it. but this takes time to think of that plan...so in the meantime, it was pouring onto the counter and into the drawer and floor. a bit of clean up, but i know that sometimes there are lemons. thankful i didn't get burned. contacted them and they are refunding me and paid for return shipping. will have to see how the next one goes.
i have a solid surface counter, so i decided to put the dispenser on a tray for next time in case it malfunctions! hindsight...