|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||RCX-ZAIO-92|
|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 6.8 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.75 x 6.75 x 5 inches|
Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 92mm Sleeve Bearing Fan CPU Cooler
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 45 aluminum fins, 3 x 6mm copper heatpipes and copper base optimize heat conduction
- The 92mm, 2500RPM sleeve bearing fan delivers an air flow of up to 54.8 CFM for decent cooling performance with low noise
- The Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 CPU cooler features broad compatibility with AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/939 and Intel Socket LGA 1366/1155/1156/775 platforms
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEEP COOL|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 7.75 x 5 in||2.9 x 5.2 x 6 in||4.12 x 3.18 x 1.87 in||6 x 5 x 3 in||4.17 x 4.53 x 2.09 in||6.5 x 5.3 x 4.5 in|
|Item Weight||0.42 ounces||1.3 lbs||0.75 lb||1.6 lbs||0.53 lb||1 lb|
Rosewill produces quality CPU coolers with best in class performance while staying affordable. The RCX-ZAIO-92 comes with a heatsink for efficient heat conduction and a silent 92mm fan for efficient heat dissipation. The all-in-one design allows you to use your cooler right out of box. With a push pin (for Intel) and a clip (for AMD) included. It is compatible with AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/939 and Intel Socket LGA 1366/1155/1156/775., This cooler is easy to install.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary – Needed a replacement fan for a relative’s pc as the stock AMD fan was dying. After searching and using various fans, I liked this fan based on price, performance as well as enjoy the blue led light inside the fan for some added flair. In terms of the fan itself, once installed it worked as expected like a champ, looks great and is a fan easy to clean!
The fan is being used in an older case with poor ventilation. No intake in front, none on the bottom, none on top and only a fan in the back and air vent on the side of the case. I am averaging 35degrees C and under a load would reach around 70degrees C.
Installation – This is where the fan gets two stars removed. If you are not careful and strong, you will certainly be left with bent hardware, broken supports, etc. I was mounting this using the included FOR am processors as shown in the photo. The problem is the two side metal bars are super rigid and almost impossible to work with. Angling the fan to get one clip on first is easy and then it becomes hard as the second side sits too high. You need to almost pry and push down with so much force you feel you will be breaking the hardware to get it to latch. If working in a medium case like I was, a limited area only makes this more of a battle. I was able to get it on of course and at least I have no question the fan is seated firmly on my chip. Pending your setup, connect the power cable first as you may not be able to access the pin header once this is installed.
Recommendation – Never use stock thermal grease. I recommend Arctic Silver 5 personally combined with the thermal material removal and surface purifier kit. Both are pretty low in cost and would be more than sufficient to do numerous applications. A fan is something you do not want to worry about or go cheap on as heat is something that will be a slow or even fast killer to your computer.
Specifications - Features
Uses a 92mm PWM fan with blue led lighting. (Led lighting is not very bright and is not able to be adjusted.) Fan rpm will vary from 800 to 2200 and moves 41 CFM. Compared to other fans I have used, this fan was pretty quiet and barely noticeable.
Measures 123.72mm wide (including clips for AMD), is 82.8mm deep and is 148.7mm tall. (CHECK YOUR CASE.) I was only 2mm away from needing to return for a smaller fan.)
Uses 3 copper heat pipes which are excellent for pulling heat off your processor.
Comes with mounting hardware to accommodate all the following chipsets - Intel i3 / i5 / i7 CPUs with socket types LGA 775 / 1366 / 1150 / 1151 / 1155 / 1156 and AMD FM1 / FM2 / FM2+ / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 / AM2+ / AM4.
I just upgraded to an i7 4770, mounting system is very flimsy so it took several times before I was able to attach it to the motherboard. I also recommend to clean off their thermal paste and apply high quality paste (size of grain of rice).
I have been monitoring my temps using openhardwaremonitor and so far my i7 4770 with this cooler is idling around 32-35c I want to say at load It was going around 55c or so and that is with it turboing to 3.8-3.9ghz. I would say if your running a i7 at stock other than an i7 4790k or i7 7700k, you would be fine.
dropped it a star because of the mounting bracket being such a pain but otherwise seems to run pretty quiet and cool.
The heat sink in the computer has screws to connect to the motherboard, this heat sink has clips.
I didn't check before buying, so you should do that.
Not returning because of the hassle but the seller should be more careful with the descriptions. Apparently I'm not the only one here with this problem.
If you read the comment posted on this review by another customer, he describes a way to do it on my type of motherboard that I didn't know of.
Anyway, I used the fan on the old heat sink and it provides really good cooling. A lot quieter and more efficient than the original fan. The temps are fine so I'll give it 4 stars
- Performance is better than an OEM Intel heatsink & fan
- Great value for the money
- Great performance
- Even comes with decent installation instructions
- Plug and play, uses existing CPU bracket to connect and secure to the CPU. AMD FX 6300 CPU on a ASUS MA99X EVO MB.
- Box shape does not interfere with my memory, i'm using all 4 DIMMS
- Keeps my overclocked AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4ghz @ 1.375volts 22x multiplier at 60C using CPU-Z stress test after 12 minutes. With AMD stock heatsink/fan I was hitting 70C after 3 mins would shutdown due to thermal protection.
My stock cooler looks like this [...]
- 3 PIN and thus no PWM. Had to connect to my PWR fan 3PIN header instead of my CPU 4pin FAN header, and thus is running at full RPM which is being detected at ~ 2950 +/- 25.
- LOUD at full RPM ~ 2950 +/- 25.
- My AMD stock cooler kept my MB at 30c, for some reason, this unit my MB is reading 32C. (Maybe not a con per say considering it's doing a good job with my CPU temperature)
- I'm going to order a better FAN with 4PIN PWM, which is what other reviews have suggested as well. Either the Cooler Master Blade Master 92 or the Scythe 92mm 4-Pin Case Fan
- Keeps my overclocked AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4ghz @ 1.375volts 22x multiplier at 60C using CPU-Z stress test after 12 minutes. With AMD stock heatsink/fan I was hitting 70C and the system would shutdown. THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!!!!
I was going to buy an FX-8350 or 8370 with WRAITH cooler, but honestly I don't feel like I need to anymore. I'm stable at 4.4GHZ on my FX-6300 on air cooling! I will try and increase my overclock even higher!
Most recent customer reviews
Our newest generation Intel Celeron G3930 cpu needed a better cooler...Read more