|Item model number||RCX-ZAIO-92|
|Item Weight||0.5 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.8 x 6.8 x 5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.75 x 6.75 x 5 inches|
Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 92mm Sleeve Bearing Fan CPU Cooler
|Price:||$29.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 45 aluminum fins, 3 x 6mm copper heatpipes and copper base optimize heat conduction
- The 92mm, 2500RPM sleeve bearing fan delivers an air flow of up to 54.8 CFM for decent cooling performance with low noise
- The Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 CPU cooler features broad compatibility with AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/939 and Intel Socket LGA 1366/1155/1156/775 platforms
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Rosewill RCX-ZAIO-92 92mm Sleeve Bearing Fan CPU Cooler
ARCTIC MX-4 Thermal Compound Paste, Carbon Based High Performance, Heatsink Paste, Thermal Compound CPU for All Coolers, Thermal Interface Material - 4 Grams
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hot Deals 4 Less®||XtremeAmazing--Ships from USA||HI PC|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 7.75 x 5 in||9 x 6.2 x 3.5 in||1.2 x 5.9 x 2.8 in||3.74 x 4.29 x 4.92 in||3.6 x 4.7 x 4.4 in||5.43 x 7.17 x 4.88 in|
|Item Weight||0.42 ounces||1.3 lbs||0.14 ounces||1.3 lbs||0.85 lb||1.15 lbs|
Rosewill produces quality CPU coolers with best in class performance while staying affordable. The RCX-ZAIO-92 comes with a heatsink for efficient heat conduction and a silent 92mm fan for efficient heat dissipation. The all-in-one design allows you to use your cooler right out of box. With a push pin (for Intel) and a clip (for AMD) included. It is compatible with AMD Socket AM3/AM2+/AM2/939 and Intel Socket LGA 1366/1155/1156/775., This cooler is easy to install.
Top Customer Reviews
Unfortunately this didn't work on my motherboard, so I can only base my review on the product itself, rather than performance.
Pros: Copper heat pipes, large heatsink
Cons: Instructions were poorly written on a tiny folded sheet, which was vague and unhelpful. Mounting bracket was useless and did not secure well to the board. Unable to fit on ASrock boards due to built-in MOSFET heatsinks. Also came with fin damage
Their solution to mounting it is using the AMD clips which are far too bulky and don't bend well. Really, a better solution would have been a backplate with thumbscrews, or use a less bulky mounting bracket.
- Performance is better than an OEM Intel heatsink & fan
- Great value for the money
- Great performance
- Even comes with decent installation instructions
- Plug and play, uses existing CPU bracket to connect and secure to the CPU. AMD FX 6300 CPU on a ASUS MA99X EVO MB.
- Box shape does not interfere with my memory, i'm using all 4 DIMMS
- Keeps my overclocked AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4ghz @ 1.375volts 22x multiplier at 60C using CPU-Z stress test after 12 minutes. With AMD stock heatsink/fan I was hitting 70C after 3 mins would shutdown due to thermal protection.
My stock cooler looks like this [...]
- 3 PIN and thus no PWM. Had to connect to my PWR fan 3PIN header instead of my CPU 4pin FAN header, and thus is running at full RPM which is being detected at ~ 2950 +/- 25.
- LOUD at full RPM ~ 2950 +/- 25.
- My AMD stock cooler kept my MB at 30c, for some reason, this unit my MB is reading 32C. (Maybe not a con per say considering it's doing a good job with my CPU temperature)
- I'm going to order a better FAN with 4PIN PWM, which is what other reviews have suggested as well. Either the Cooler Master Blade Master 92 or the Scythe 92mm 4-Pin Case Fan
- Keeps my overclocked AMD FX 6300 @ 4.4ghz @ 1.375volts 22x multiplier at 60C using CPU-Z stress test after 12 minutes. With AMD stock heatsink/fan I was hitting 70C and the system would shutdown. THIS IS A BIG DEAL FOR ME!!!!
I was going to buy an FX-8350 or 8370 with WRAITH cooler, but honestly I don't feel like I need to anymore. I'm stable at 4.4GHZ on my FX-6300 on air cooling! I will try and increase my overclock even higher!
Rosewell 80mm CPU Fan. As an earlier reviewer asserts, the top of this fan is a few millimeters taller than the SDRAM.
I removed the old low profile CPU Fan and installed the current Rosewell CPU Fan. It is working, there is no rise in the CPU temperature. It was then possible to fit everything in the Travala C299 Mini-ITX Case.
I am no a fan of the "Snap-Ins" on this fan so I cut them off and replaced them with 8x32x1" Nylon bolts, #8 Flat washers and #8-32 Nylon nuts. After the fan was installed, I used diagonal cutters to cut the bolts off flush with the nuts on the bottom of the mother board.
I like this machine. It is compact, power efficient, and very quick. The configuration is as follows;
• ASRock B85M-ITX -LGA1150 Intel B85 Chipset DDR3 SATA3 USB3.0 Motherboard
• Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz LGA 1150 84W Quad-Core CPU
• Kingston Technology HyperX 8 GB (2x4 GB Modules) 1600 MHz DDR3 Dual Channel SDRAM
• Samsung Electronics 840 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5-Inch SATA III
• Teac TEA-DVW28SSVM3 Slim Slot load DVD±R
• Mini-Box picoPSU-150-XT High power, 24 pin Mini-ITX power supply
• Travla C299 Mini-ITX Case
• Logitech K360 Wireless Keyboard
• Logitech K325 Wireless Mouse
This works so well that I am looking forward to replacing the DVD with a Silverstone 12.7mm SATA Interface Slot Load 6X Blu-Ray Writer with 8X CD/DVD RW Drive. The machine will then play Blu-Ray DVDs.
This could not have taken place without the Rosewill 80mm CPU Fan.