Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Rosewill RHAI-13001 1800W Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot, Black
- Low Return Rate: 19% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 600 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "hotpot pot"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 Degree : 150 Degree, 200 Degree, 260 Degree, 300 Degree, 350 Degree, 400 Degree, 425 Degree, 450 Degree
- Polished Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
- Three-Hour Timer Setting
- Touching Control Panel
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
- Stainless Steel Pot included
Rosewill RHAI-13001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker with Stainless Steel Pot
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. An induction cooker is an energy-efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster, thus reducing your cooking time. It saves time, money, and energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W of power, and heats up to 450°F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, fry, deep fry, stir fry, roast, and even boil water. Try Rosewill's newly designed elegant induction cooker today!
- 8 Power levels - in Watts: 300, 500, 700, 1000, 1200, 1400, 1600, 1800
- Polished crystal plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display
- 8 Temperature settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
- Three-Hour Timer setting
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 Degree. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have found it to be very accurate temperature wise but you have to get used to how this type of cooking works. Took me a while and quite a bit of experimentation.
My findings were that it works best with temperature with a pan with thin bottom. I and probably most of us have gotten used to thinking that the pans with thick bottoms are the best and the way to go even if more expensive. I think a thin bottom is best for cooking by temperature in that the unit has better capability to measure the temperature in the pot with a thin bottom. My unit is virtually spot on with water in the received pot at 150 F and 200 F degrees. Obviously with water anything above that will just keep power on continuously (water won't get above 212 F).
With a pot with a thick bottom I have done best with simmering by using the power settings which cause the power to cycle on and off for percentage of the time.
I will need to do further checking with things like pressure cookers with thick bottom and the like.
Temperature WILL NOT work with a cast iron plate on it and aluminum pan on the plate as it just cannot sense the temperature of the pan at all that way.
This information is all empirical based on what I have seen and what I guessed from what I have seen.
Anyway... very happy with the purchase.
I have been using for about 2 months at this point.
I am still very happy with my purchase and have become more and more certain that a pot that I would have previously thrown out as cheap and "below my professional level" is the best for use with it. I have not purchased any pots since getting this but I have an extensive pile of pots and have found the following:
1. Case iron works but not as well as I would like. The thickness prevents it from sensing the temperature of what is in the pot.
2. Cast iron plate on the cooker will allow you to use aluminum cookware but you will get frequent errors that electronics is overheating as well as you will not get a true temperature reading.
3. Even with a professional gas cooktop in a residential home this is the only way I have of frying enough falafel to keep ahead of my family. I think that the gas company here in San Antonio does not provide the needed gas flow for a professional gas cooktop to operate optimally.
I would buy this over but will also look for one with a "delay cooking" function and a more granular temperature setting.
Hope this has helped someone.
Hot pot wise, because the induction cooker protrudes a bit, often times soup droplets gets onto the control pad and presses the touch screen buttons but luckily they have a feature that allows you to lock the touch screen to allow no changes. Another thing, because all the buttons are touch screen, it is easy to clean and the soup and mess does not damage anything internally or externally!
Also, the touch screen and the cooking top are both this flat glass top which makes it tremendously EASY and simple to clean afterwards!! Just a quick wipe and you are done.
The only downside is that you can’t really use any other pot aside from the one in this set unless it was made from a magnetic material. But the pot is a perfect hot pot size and for frying chicken so you should be fine.
If this price is too steep, I also recommend getting an electric burner instead. I have one of those too and they are easy to use, simple and you can use any type of pots on top. Also they are much much cheaper than this set. The outcome is similar when it comes to hot pot.