|Series||4U, 12 Hot Swap Bays|
|Item model number||RSV-L4412|
|Item Weight||39.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 16.8 x 7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||25 x 16.8 x 7 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
3-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Rosewill 4U Server Chassis / Server Case / Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case with 12 Hot Swap Bays & 5 Fans Pre-Installed (RSV-L4412)
|Price:||$244.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Perfect Hot Swap Bay Construction: RSV-L4412 is equipped with 12 Hot-Swap Drives which supports up to carry 12x 3.5"/2.5" SATAI, II, & III or SAS HDD which allows users to take out hard drives during operation of the system
- Superb Scalability : Maximum up to 12 HDDs which supports up to carry 12x 3.5"/2.5" SATAI, II, & III or SAS HDD, 7 PCI-E slot at the back to expand the server system
- Motherboard Compatibility: The Rack-mount server chassis is compatible with a 12" x 13" E-ATX; 12" x 9.6" ATX, 11.2" x 8.2" Mini-ATX and below
- Excellent Dust Resistance: Front door foam filter is designed to minimize dust inflow to Industrial rack-mount server case
- Front Panel Lock: Stylish Black with front panel lock provides a better security for your rack-mount server case
- Convenient I/O Panel: Two USB 2.0 connectors in the front panel enable easy access to various peripherals.
- 80mm Fan: 2, 120mm Fans: 3
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Rosewill 4U Server Chassis / Server Case / Rackmount Case, Metal Rack Mount Computer Case with 12 Hot Swap Bays & 5 Fans Pre-Installed (RSV-L4412)
iStar D Storm D-400-7P 4U Rackmount Server Chassis (Black)
NORCO 4U Rack Mount Server Chassis - Black RPC-470
iStarUSA Server Chassis Cases D-400-RED
NORCO 4U Rack Mount 24 x Hot-Swappable SATA/SAS 6G Drive Bays Server Rack mount RPC-4224
iStarUSA Server Chassis Cases D-214-MATX
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Device Type||Components Other||Other Components||Components Other||Cases||Components Other||Cases|
|Item Dimensions||16.8 x 25 x 7 in||20.8 x 19 x 7 in||11 x 27 x 22 in||19 x 20.8 x 7 in||11 x 32 x 24 in||19 x 15.35 x 3.5 in|
|Item Weight||—||30 lbs||32 lbs||25 lbs||45 lbs||23.82 lbs|
RSV-L4412 is the successor of RSV-L4411, a 4U Industrial Rack-Mount Server Chassis offers a great choice for discerning users seeking professional quality and performance. RSV-L4412 has 12 Hot-Swap Drives which supports up to carry 12x 3.5"/2.5" SATAI, II, & III or SAS HDD. Black exterior coating with solid metal and steel construction radiates a sober and solid feel - the same as what you expect from a high-end server system. A spacious interior provides sufficient room to accommodate your powerful hardware. The Rosewill RSV-L4412 is a giant in its class. High performance servers deserve high performance chassis.
Top customer reviews
As others have mentioned, the box came nearly destroyed. I don't really blame the manufacturer. It's just a reality that when you put heavy metal bars in a cardboard box, something is going to give. Nevertheless, each of the pieces was individually wrapped, some multiple times (outer wrapping and plastic wrapping inside). There was not a nick on a single piece. It took longer to unwrap each piece than to assemble the entire rack.
- EXACTLY the correct number of bolts and washers for rack assembly. Don't lose any! But, fortunately, a common size and a bit of redundancy built into some of the areas so, in a pinch, you can make do and get a quick replacement
- TON of cage nuts and bolts. You likely don't need to order extras at all for mounting, both front and rear.
- REAL tools. The wrench and screwdriver are not the cheap throwaways you commonly see. Thank you for the little touch!
- Wire management. Again, more than could possibly be useful in a 25U but greatly appreciated
NOT INCLUDED (bring your own):
- Wheels. I opted for center post. Very easy to install. You might prefer plate as the spacing on them will be a bit wider and more stable. But no issues at all, given bottom-heavy stacking.
- Rails and shelves. Definitely bring your own. If you get rails, make sure they are expandable.
You would think that 5 photocopied pages would leave you hanging. But the instructions were more than clear enough.
Look careful at which parts overlap the others at the corners. If you are fighting to get them to fit, the pieces are not in the correct order.
EASE OF ASSEMBLY
Working alone, it took 15 minutes to assemble this, including wheels. That easy!
I definitely recommend someone to help. Assembling the base, top, and first wall is easy. But getting the second wall in place, holding it up (balancing it) while attaching one end can be a bit tricky.
With 2 working together, i think it could have been assembled in 5-10 minutes tops.
The rack is holding a U4 server, a computer, 2 raids, misc other components, 2 UPS's, and I've balanced a wide format ink jet printer on top. This rack is sturdy with no signs of flexing or wobbling.
An excellent value. It's $50 less than one of the other ones I was looking at (with wheels) and $100 less than one with a fancy brand. For the price of a set of wheels (not even close to $50), I got an excellent rack that meets all of my needs. This one definitely deserves a 5 star rating.
Its so super-deep...25" deep, and thats rackable depth not tip to tip...youd need a 30" deep rack cabinet to mount this properly and have room for airflow. Its impossible to find a server cabinet with enough depth to mounth this case (at least for under $500).
In fact the depth has been such a problem that unfortunately Ive got to order a different server case from a different brand because - after buying TWO rack cabinets now and wasting over a month of time (the second seller misrepresented depth dimensions of cabinet, and first cabinet was damaged in shipping), I still cannot find anything affordable to put this Rosewill in. The EATX model is just too deep for customers who dont want to spend $1,000 for a home rack setup (cabinet + case)
Noctua NH-L12 Low-profile processor heatsink for i7 7700 1151 socket intel processor. This was a very tight fit. you have to remove the top fan (use only one fan on sink) and still chassis top cover is very close to the sink. i have a feeling that air flow is limited because of almost no gap between chassis top cover and heatsink. i wouldn't use this heatsink on this chassis. temperature monitor tools didn't show any difference in temperature using NK-12 over stock fan that came free with processor on this chassis.
my motherboard is Asus H110M-E/M.2 mATX.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Some of my drives were not being detected. It took me awhile to narrow down the issue.Read more