Rossignol Speed 120
|Water Resistance Level||Water Resistant|
About this item
- Relaxed Fit The Relaxed Cut version features a 104 mm wider last in the forefoot, toe and ankle areas to provide great comfort and support throughout the day,
- Reduced weight, total power. Engineered Sensor Matrix technology reduces boot weight and allows direct power transfer to skiing.
- Precision and comfort to measure. Fully tailored ankle boots are 100% customizable for comfort, precision and power transmission.
- Support and warmth with insulation. Thinsulate Stretch technology isolates and offers improved foot support for easier skiing.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Buckle up the buckles and start to enjoy carving comfortably all day long. The Speed 120 expands the features of the award-winning Allspeed range, delivering customizable power and precision in a loose 104mm stretcher that fits feet of different shapes. The shell is designed to offer weight reduction and total power transmission with an adjustable flex to fine tune your way you ski. The bootie is designed to emulate the natural shape of the foot and is thermally molded to ensure a custom fit. Easy entry design allows the foot to slide inside the boot without any difficulty. Relaxed Fit The Relaxed Cut version features a 104 mm width in the forefoot, the toe and ankle areas for great comfort and support throughout the day. Reduced weight, total power The shell with engineered sensor matrix technology reduces the weight of the boot and allows a direct transfer of power to the ski flex adjustable A simple adjustment of the rear column provides a greater range of flex to customize power, performance and Easy entry. Use of a softer plastic around the instep allows the boot flap to be opened more easily and the foot can easily enter and exit Precision and comfort tailored boots are 100% customizable for comfort, precision and power transmission Support and warmth with insulating Thinsulate™ Stretch technology insulates and offers improved foot support for easier skiing Design compatible with GRIPWALKK! ® (not included). As GRIPWALK® have a rubber band and a curved toe for ease of movement and greater traction.
- Package Dimensions : 23.23 x 15.35 x 7.87 inches; 10.08 Pounds
- Item model number : RBJ8010
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : September 23, 2020
- Manufacturer : Rossignol
- ASIN : B08F5LXY3V
Best Sellers Rank:
#1,058,254 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #216 in Downhill Ski Boots
- Customer Reviews: