Roswheel 14892 3 in 1 Multifuction Bicycle Expedition Touring Cam Pannier
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$12.96 (24%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Materials: 1000D reinforce polyester with PU coating, water resistant, solid and durable
- Large capacity: The total volume up to 37L (about 10 gallons), ideal storage for daily essentials, biking gear, cycling accessories and multiple day supplies
- Angled corner design: angle design for two side bag ensures enough pedaling space
- Quick install and release: tool free installation with Velcro straps. Compatible with the most bicycles, such as mountain bikes, road bikes and commuter bike
- Safety: reflective handles, two side large reflective logos for increasing visibility in low light
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Roswheel - Go Places
Go Places with bike should be a joyful journey. Roswheel concentrates on creating innovative cycling bags includes handlebar bag, frame bags, saddle bag, panniers and backpack for recreational, commuting, and touring cyclists.
Roswheel 14892 3 in 1 Multifunction Bicycle Expedition Touring Cam Pannier
Gear up for your next ride with the Roswheel 14892 cycle and make sure that you have everything that you need for your trip. This capable carrying bag is just the tool for long rides when you want to keep your tools handy without carrying them. Strap this to your road or mountain bike, and enjoy quick access to everything that you need on your ride.
- About 10 gal capacity - great bag for shopping too
- 1000D reinforced polyester construction
- Water resistant PU coating
- Multi-compartment design
Angled Bag Design
An angled pocket design ensures that cyclists have ample pedaling spaces to avoid heel hitting when riding.
37L(10 gallon) Capacity
Size of Top Bag: 13 x 12 x 5 inches.
Size of Side Bag: 12 x 12 x 5 inches.
Top bag is detachable and easy to convert shoulder bag with included shoulder strap.
Safety always is the most important thing in our bag design. The reflective logo make your ride safe in night or low light environment.
|Overfly Folding Electric Bike 48V 500W Bafang Motor 7 Speed Ebike||Roswheel 14686 Expedition Series Bike Rear Rack Bag||Roswheel Essential Series Convertible Bike Trunk Bag/Pannier||Roswheel Bike Rack Bag 14541 Bicycle Rear Trunk Pannier Pack||Roswheel ATTACK Series 121371 Waterproof Expandable Capacity Bike Frame Bag||Roswheel Race Series 121343 Bike Handlebar Bag|
|Capacity||-||50 liters (13 gallon)||8 liter(2.1 gallon)||13 liters(3.4 gallon)||3-4 liters(0.8- 1.1 gallon)||0.4 liter(14 oz)|
Roswheel 3 in 1 multifunction rack panniers is a good choice for commuting, camping, long journey riding, in town shopping or everyday school.
1. The bag is made of water resistant canvas material, solid and durable.
2. Unique 3-in-1 multifunction design. Two side bag are built together and the top is detachable. Detachable top bag can be used as a backup bag for extra space. It’s easy changed as a shoulder bag with included shoulder strap.
3. Easy Installation: using 3 buckles with adjustable straps and 2 Velcro straps to assemble or disassemble side bags to the rack. 4 buckles for top bag fixing.
4. Large volume capacity up to 37L (10 gallons). Top bag with a big mesh pocket can hold a 17 inches laptop. Each side bag has a big pocket and as small mesh pocket. It has enough room to carry cycling accessories cycling tools, every day grocery and camping gears.
5. Reflective handle and Logo on side for better safety for low light riding.
6. Built-in PE board to reduce shock and keep shape.
Color: Army Green
Capacity: 37L (10 gallons)
Materials: 1000D Polyester
Weight: 2.3 pounds
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Suggestions for improvement: tail light straps on the rear of the upper container, which already has very handy light mounts on the sides, 2-4 mounts, not just one, because multiple lights greatly improves visibility and safety (four tail lights makes me look larger to traffic). Improve waterproofing of the bottom and sides to improve splash protection. These are not negatives, just suggestions to improve a great and not expensive saddlebag.
Things I like: all the zippers are covered. It's a small detail, but it helps keep grunk out of the zippers and water out of the bags. The zippers are good. I've never had any sticking, or jammed slides, or zippers popping open, and I've definitely stressed them, overfilling with fairly heavy items, like canned goods. The zippers have double slides on the main compartments, another nice touch. The stitching is good - it never runs off the edge of the fabric, resulting in failed seams. and the main seams are double-stitched, with additional bar and x tacking at stress areas. I like the trunk bag. It adds more capacity than I expected.
I like the stiffening insert being installed and stitched into its pocket instead of having to wrestle and wiggle a plastic sheet into pockets that never seem to hold it, like some panniers I've seen. All of the plastic clips seem secure, and I've not had one come loose or break. There are other nice touches, like the smooth material on the sides facing your wheel. Makes them easy to clean and adds some water-resistance.
I'd describe the size of these panniers as medium, and that's fine for my use, which is mostly errands and commuting. I've certainly done extended weekend camping rides with smaller panniers than these, so I'm happy with the size - holds a weeks groceries with no problem.
What I'd change: No deal breakers here, really. The trunk bag zipper could go further around the bag. It only opens at the end, which means you may be doing some digging for items stored at the far end, away from the zipper. Any claims of reflectivity are not warranted. For example, the ROS logo is claimed to be reflective. It is not - it's just shiny. So what is reflective? See the tiny white lines on the wide black webbing used for the clips? That's it. Those thin white lines are actually retro-reflective. That's not enough. Easily fixed with some LightWeights silver flex tape ( Lightweights SilverFlex SuperBright Reflective Tape 100 ). I'd also like to see attachment points for clip-on taillights. And maybe a few more webbing loops/clips for additional bungee points or lashing.
So why do I have to replace these bags if they're that great? Well combine a day ride with the grand kids, a few leftovers in fast food bags that I didn't clean out of my bags when we got home, and a hitherto unsuspected (and unexpected) rodent in our garage. Yep, these bags are definitely not rat-proof. By the next morning I had bags that would only be useful for toting a couple medium pillows. Anything smaller would have fallen out the rat-holes chewed in the bottoms of my bags.
But buy them anyway - these are a great value for non-rat-proof panniers.