BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Enthusiast: Petson March 2, 2015
I'm super happy with this purchase for my Ipad2. I love the swivel feature as some apps I use with my daughter are only viewed at one angle. My single complaint is that it doesn't stay as propped up as my old case, even though it seems like this shouldn't be a problem - the indents to prop the screen seem deep enough but it slides often. I just use the "tallest" setting/indent, that seems to help. The swivel option overrides this complaint. I like that the volume buttons are open and this closes nicely with a strap. The blue is really pretty, it's a textured design, not flat so it's very flashy. Color is true to screen. Overall, very happy with this cover.
on March 2, 2013
This is a great iPad cover.
Pros:
The best thing about it is that it rotates to portrait and landscape.
Also the finish on it and color are beautiful.
It has a holder for your stylus.
Cost versus value is great.
Cons:
The wake/sleep feature is a little temperamental. Sometimes it seems to wake and sleep when I'm not touching it.
The stylus holder takes quite a while to get used you and to really work well; don't give up! Once you've had your stylus in a while it becomes much easier to use.

I would absolutely recommend this product to someone!
on January 8, 2013
I've had this case for six months now and used it daily. The iPad has had a few minor drops and with this case on it has survived just fine. The color and texture of the case are very nice. Functionality of the 'holder' is why I gave this three stars... In portrait mode I can only use the last ridge and in landscape mode only the first/closest ridge - otherwise the iPad slips out toward me or falls over backwards. In the last month or so I have noticed significant cracking and weakening in the bend, which is not surprising given how much this is opened and closed each day. There are also cracks forming in the coating on the part that actually holds the ipad in the case, which right now is only cosmetic but when it worsens may affect the ability to keep holding the iPad in the case. The swivel feature is very nice, and all buttons and features are easily accessed. The band to keep it closed works great! Overall a good case for the money (<$12). I may buy one again when this one fails.
UPDATE: It's now July, so I've been using this case for about a year! Yep, it's still cracking, and the rubberized part that holds the iPad in the case is peeling, but the iPad still stays safely inside. Overall the outside still looks fine front and back, it's only the side/bend that is showing significant wear. If you like things pristine, this is not the case for you. If you want an inexpensive case that will help protect your iPad, this is a good choice. I get compliments on the color and texture all the time.
on July 24, 2015
Well worth the price. I have had this for almost a year and a half and use it constantly. I carry my ipad2 around all the time. Couch to kitchen counter to car. Fits great, protective, pretty. It makes the pad a bit thicker, which is no big deal for me. The seam of front back cracked on the inside, the edges peeled a bit around a year. It stays surprisingly clean considering it's textured. The swivel pops off, which is good in a way, since it doesn't break, just pop it back on. All the cutouts are in the right places. After I folded the spine back a lot the sleep mode wouldn't work reliably. Had to fiddle with it to make it work. But it worked perfectly for many months. I am ordering a new one and won't swivel and bend the spine unless truly necessary
on May 27, 2017
I love this cover for my iPad. It is beautiful, sturdy and functional. No problems, and I feel like a princess. I want more colors, but that really isn't practical. Great price also!
on June 29, 2013
I bought this case with the understanding that 360 cases are supposed to cost $50. I was willing to take the risk using a free gift card to purchase this for <$10, figuring if I had to replace it in a couple of months, I wouldn't be upset. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase!

Some of the comments mention that the magic cover has issues, I have not had this problem at all. There was a 1/2" area on the edge of one side (closest to the screen) where the fabric needed a tiny bit of glue when I first got it. I don't mess with the area, so I didn't even bother to glue it. I think you have to understand that the quality isn't supposed to be the best of the best. If you shop at TJMaxx, it's similar to the items there (usually defective, but you usually can't find the imperfection anyways) and less that half price!

As far as the case standing up well and all that, I've had no trouble. The one time I had it fall out of a ridge, it was standing vertically, and I pushed too hard on the screen because my hands were full. For that reason, I would recommend the bottom two ridges for vertical only. All three ridges work fine horizontally.

I love the design, and find the cover is easily wiped off with a wet paper towel. The inside of the cover is like a swede material, so I'm careful about keeping that part clean.

I should also mention, that I use the case mostly around the house and for cooking. I do take it to Panera and other places, but I am not rough on things, and I don't have children using my iPad. This is the only case I use (I don't put this case inside a carrying case).
on December 8, 2013
This item came delivered on time. It looks exactly like the picture. When I put my iPad in it, I thought for sure it was going to fall out, as it isn't really securely fastened in. I haven't dropped it by accident, or on purpose, to see if it would protect the iPad. i'm not crazy and I don't want to take the chance! i've had it for a week or two and it was only yesterday when I decided to see how easily it would fall out of the case. When the case is closed the way it should be, I had no problem. When the case is open, there is no strap to hold it in. There is no little screw to hold it in. Yet when I held it with the iPad facing down, like onto my bed, it didn't fall out! I was shocked! I wouldn't do that and start shaking it around, but for the purpose of being in my home, on carpeting, I definitely feel safe that it will not break by falling out of the case. The only thing I will say is I don't know that I would definitely take it outside of my home, feeling secure that it won't break, but that's just me. As I said before, it isn't securely fastened into the case. it looks really purty though LOL! For 6 bucks, I'm happy!
on May 26, 2013
When I first got this case six months ago, I found it very pretty. In fact, I still think that it is quite pretty... although I've experienced one significant problem that started (for no reason) approximately one month ago. The glue is failing around the corners on the back-side which is both annoying as well as unattractive.

I suppose that I could actually break-down and try regluing it myself... "Uh, no! I think not!" -- particularly since the actual replacement cost for the covers of the iPad 2 & 3 is so much less than what they were a year or two ago. Bottom-line: I am replacing the cover that I only started using 5 months ago. Boo-hoo, right?!?

This cover does the job that I bought it for -- it covered my iPad. In addition, I received complements on this cover everywhere that I took it to. Unfortunately, the glue holding the leather onto its plastic backing started to become ineffective about a month ago.

I am glad that I didn't buy this cover when it seemed all iPad covers were $60 and up. Regardless, if you want a pretty cover that you will most likely replace in six months then this one is for you.

Being a fashion victim, I may have replaced the cover regardless of the glue problem. We wouldn't want me to become bored or complacent with something, now would we? :-)
on April 29, 2013
I wanted something that was a little girly but not too much for my new iPad 3rd Generation and this fit perfectly. The floral/vine pattern is embossed so it has an interesting texture and the blue is a little darker than in the image which was fine with me, so it's not that super bright blue but more of a subdued hue. Very pretty. It really feels like it protects my iPad
Now for the technical parts. The smart cover works perfectly just like it's supposed to. The swivel 360 function is awesome. In the portrait view on the stand ,like many others have said, is isn't extrememly stable but as long as it's on a flat surface and you're not trying to type on it keyboard style it suits just fine. Landscape it's perfectly stable and the different sections to set it in are angled perfectly. Only flaw with mine is that the first space, the fabric covering the inside of the cover is pulled a little too taut on the corners so if I use that one on landscape and touch it too much it falls but I don't really use that one much, mostly the second one, so it doesn't bother me. Not sure if it's just a flaw with mine or like that with all of them but there ya have it.

Overall: I've had it for about a month now and it's been working out just fine. Great case, Absolutely love it. Especially for the price. These types of cases at the store are well over $20
on February 8, 2014
Although the iPad fits into the cover well, it does not close well. There is no magnet in it at all, so the sleep function does not work. The elastic band to keep it closed is already getting loose (I have had the cover 2 days). The iPad tips over When in the vertical position. The cover is attractive, but not very functional. For the price, it's not worth mailing back, and it will do until I find another cover.