Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuu..." and save 50% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $19.99 shipping
3-Year Floor Care Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Shark Rotator Professional Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Red (NV501)
- Low Return Rate: 32% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "shark vacuum"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lift-Away. Press a button to lift the canister away and easily clean hard-to-reach areas.
- 2-in-1 Vacuum: Upright and Lift-Away for portable cleaning.
- Premium Pet Power Brush. Picks up pet hair and debris, and deep cleans dander from all surfaces.
- Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter. Traps 99.9% of dust and allergens inside the vacuum.
- Advanced Swivel Steering with LED headlights. Excellent control for maneuvering around furniture.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A lightweight 2-in-1 Lift-Away upright vacuum with a detachable canister for portable cleaning power. With the push of a button, Lift-Away technology allows you to lift the canister away and easily clean in hard-to-reach areas. This vacuum's nozzle has LED lights and Advanced Swivel Steering for excellent visibility and control when maneuvering around furniture. It has an XL-capacity dust cup and completely sealed system with a HEPA filter to trap dust and allergens. It includes a Premium Pet Power Brush that picks up hair and debris, and deep cleans dander from all surfaces.
Compare with similar items
Shark Rotator Powered Lift-Away TruePet Upright Vacuum, Bordeaux (NV752)
Shark Navigator Deluxe Upright Vacuum, Champagne (NV42)
Shark DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed Upright Vacuum, Cinnamon (NV803)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Upright Vacuum, Lavender (NV352)
Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional NV356E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||wacky jacky||Amazon.com|
|Color||Red||Bordeaux||Champagne||Cinnamon||Lavender||White and Silver|
|Item Dimensions||12.1 x 45.7 x 12.2 in||11.9 x 13.2 x 45 in||11.8 x 11.4 x 45.5 in||11.93 x 11.77 x 46.14 in||11.4 x 15 x 45.5 in||11.4 x 14.96 x 45.5 in|
|Item Weight||15.5 lbs||15.4 lbs||15 lbs||15 lbs||12.5 lbs||13.7 lbs|
|Additional Features||Anti-Allergen||corded, bagless, HEPA filtration, Washable filter||No Loss of Suction Technology||—||Swivel Steering||30 feet power cord|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Chat started: 2017-08-15 04:51 PM UTC
(04:51:19 PM) Visitor 37898665 is now known as Joe P.
(04:51:19 PM) Joe P: I have a Shark Rotator Professional (NV 501 31) purchased from amazon on 12/8/2014 with 5 year warranty. Brush does not spin and it is not belt. Called your warranty service department and confirmed via troubleshooting procedures that it I am doing everything correctly and that it is not working. Person I spoke with then stated that the part would not be covered. Before I contact amazon and/or leave a review, I wanted to confirm that the warranty would not be honored.
(04:51:32 PM) *** Pauline joined the chat ***
(04:52:12 PM) Pauline: Thank you for contacting Shark|Ninja®, my name is Pauline, I would be more than happy to assist you with this, Joe.
(04:53:42 PM) Pauline: May I ask do you have your unit with you? I would like to do some troubleshooting with you.
(04:55:18 PM) Joe P: Yes, but if we confirm again that it is broken, will the warranty still not be honored?
(04:57:13 PM) Pauline: I do apologize, the floor nozzle is not covered under warranty. You would need to purchase the floor nozzle on our website.
(05:00:07 PM) Joe P: The problem I'm having is that the warranty does not exclude that item, and I believe that other reviewers on amazon claimed to have had it replaced under the warranty. It does not seem legal the way the warranty is worded. At a minimum, it is highly misleading.
(05:01:45 PM) Pauline: I am very sorry Joe. We can replace it if its under the first year. However, the customer will pay for the shipping. After the first year you would have to purchase this.
(05:04:10 PM) Joe P: I just re-read the warranty, and there is no such wording. Again, it just does not seem legal.
(05:04:31 PM) Pauline: I am very sorry for this Joe.