4 Year Asurion Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Cover drops, spills, cracked screens along with electrical and mechanical issues
- Accidents happen - Be Prepared - Your coverage starts immediately
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Rotatrim RC RCM12 12-Inch Cut Rotatrim Professional-12 Cutter
|Price:||$223.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increased cut capacity, designed for every day continuous use
- Flexible two-way cut
- Finest quality Sheffield Steel self-sharpening precision blades
- Twin chrome steel guide rails completely eliminate head swivel whilst delivering a smooth gliding action
- Metal end frames and head
- Chrome Twin Steel Guide Rails - provides smooth operation and heavy duty use.
- All Metal Cutting Head - provides years of trouble free operation.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||15 x 18 x 3.7 inches|
|Item Weight||11 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||12.9 pounds|
|Style Name||Pro M series 12|
This is the smallest of the Professional M Series range and is ideal where space is at a premium, it will comfortably cut materials up to 305mm (12″) in length, large enough to accommodate A4 landscape. It is a precision trimmer which will cut most flexible materials up to 3.0mm in thickness.
Top customer reviews
I have bought at least 4 cutters for home use, NONE of which have lasted very long, despite being between $50 to $100. I decided, enough was enough. I wanted a cutter like the one I used to use at work. I know paying $200 for a cutter seems insane, but it is WELL worth it. Sheffield steel blade, clear marking, paper stop/guide, and really accurate cutting. You can literally shave off fine pieces of your paper or card. It is sturdy, solid, and does not slide at all.
One word of warning: When using this cutter, keep your hand firmly on the black slide part of the cutter more to the left if you are sliding it right, and more to the right side if you are sliding it left. This is so you do not pinch your hand when the "carriage" gets to the stop. Learnt that many years ago, the HARD way.
Do not hesitate buying this item or any of the cutters by Rotatrim, you will not regret it.
I've had many trimmers some really cheap and even a more expensive Carl's rotary cutter and they were a huge disappointment! Many had the alignment marks wear off after 3 months and none of them cut straight.
If you're a paper crafter who needs to cut heavy duty chipboard then this is the trimmer for you! The Rotatrim cuts heavy chipboard like butter. I've had seven back operations and I just couldn't push down hard using my regular trimmers or an exacto knife, and with this - I can cut all day long without it hurting me. I checked to see if it cut straight and it does. It cuts several sheets of cardstock as well, which is very helpful if you're mass producing items.
I would highly recommend using the paper hold down if you will be cutting on both the up and down stroke. I tried cutting on the down stroke without the holder and my paper shifted. However, that is such a minor thing as you can always just cut on the upstroke so the paper won't shift.
I bought this item on May 26, 2012 and received it on June the 2nd. So, I've only had it for a few days but, I've already cut close to 1,000 sheets of chipboard and about 300 sheets of cardstock. this is NOT a small trimmer - it's heavy and its bulky - so room may be of concern.
This has been the Best investment I've ever made.