- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018MSP9CU
- Item model number: 7412LRG
- Average Customer Review: 135 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#53,636 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
- #11 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Women > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Overalls & Coveralls
- #106 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Shops > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Work Utility & Safety > Overalls & Coveralls
- #310 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Uniforms, Work & Safety > Clothing > Military
Rothco Flight Coverall
|Price:||$29.64 - $73.08|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 100% Polyester
- Air Force Style Coverall
- 2 Way Front Zipper and Leg Zippers
- Name Tab Holder
- Adjustable Waist & Cuffs
- A Favorite of U.S. Soldiers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Are you a part of an elite military flight team? You will be with this costume! Add your flight helmet and get ready to take to the skies. Those bad guys will never know what hit em! - Flight Suit
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Unfortunately the tightness meant that I couldn't use these for any work application, as sitting, squatting, or even quickly moving was completely out of the question.
For sizing reference, I'm 6'1'' and bought the XL. I think I have fairly standard torso to leg proportions. The coveralls were baggy everywhere except the most important place...
Update: Its been a couple of months since purchase and this suit still hasn't let me down, the material has held up pretty well. Still happy with purchase.
Update #2: It has been 2 years since I purchased this flight suit and it has definitely proved to be a great asset in my arsenal. I've done
a lot of running and sliding in it and it's held up relatively well. There is a little tear one of pant legs but I was running and something caught it, so it makes sense that that might happen. I have received multiple compliments from other Airsofters about the cool design and BA factor. It's definitely been a great suit!