- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 11 x 1 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B000ICK8U2
- Item model number: 2278
- Average Customer Review: 1,226 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #7,606 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Rothco Canvas Ammo Shoulder Bag
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.16 (11%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavyweight Cotton Canvas
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- 2 outside hook and loop closure pockets
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Rothco makes quality outdoor and sports gear for all types of situation. Whether you are in a combat intensive environment, or if you are a recreational user, Rothco will fit the lifestyle of many. Quality tested and Performance driven, use Rothco.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The mechanism that holds the main compartment closed does take some effort to open and close. But it's secure, and can be left undone if you're going to be going in and out of the bag frequently. The main flap also overlaps the front velcro pockets a bit. Those front pockets are very slim, and can't store much. But the main compartment fits more than I thought it would.
All thing considered, this is a good bag. And a great bag, when you consider the price.
I love this bag. Unlike others here, my laptop fits fine. Sure it could have zippered compartments,etc. But for the price, this is exactly what I need. It is well made in a heavy denim-like fabric. Now I'll see if I have the nerve to carry it without the camo backpack. If you're going to carry a murse, it's good to have one in camo.
After two years, the bag remains nice and sturdy, and the buckles for the front closure and for adjusting the shoulder strap are still perfectly intact. No failed stitches or tears in the fabric, and no failure of the Velcro for the small front pocket closures. Although the color has faded in places from wear and exposure, I've had no issues with colorfastness or bleeding onto my clothes.
I love this little bag and would definitely buy it again.
- The brown has a green undertone; it's not as richly brown as it looks in the photos here, but it's pretty close and not toooooo "army" looking.
- The strap to secure the top flag takes some practice to undo and redo quickly. If a UFO flies by, my husband will not get his camera out in time, that's for sure. Minor hacking to turn that into a more modern closure might be in order.
- The carrying strap is a bit on the short side crossbody for a 6'1"-tall dude but just right for a 5'2" me. If you're much over 6'1", you're probably going to need a longer strap if you're wearing it crossbody.
- The pockets on the front are secured only with cheap velcro and are therefore untrustworthy. We'll have to add something there.
- It had no odd smell like some canvas items do.
For $8 and a little bit of hacking, this thing is a very good deal.