- Product Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 8 inches ; 2.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B018MUUHYS
- Item model number: 613902986909
- Average Customer Review: 1,074 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,102 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Rothco Special Ops Soft Shell Jacket
|Price:||$94.99 - $212.49|
- 3-Layer Construction Helps to Deflect Wind, Wick Away Moisture and Retain Body Heat
- Versatile Jacket is Great as a Three Season Jacket and Suitable for Everyone
- Fleece Lined Collar With Concealed Detachable Hood
- 100% Polyester Waterproof Shell
- This CA Proposition 65 Warning is to provide notice that this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Rothco's Soft Shell Tactical Jackets are constructed with a breathable moisture wicking fabric and feature a waterproof polyester shell. The 3-Layer construction deflects wind, wicks away moisture and retains body heat. While the jacket was designed for people in the field, this versatile jacket can be seen on the street to the slopes and is great for embroidery. This CA Proposition 65 Warning is to provide notice that this product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Rothco is the foremost supplier of military, tactical, outdoor, survival clothing and gear.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I received my jacket yesterday. It is 28 degrees, windy and rainy and has been for the past few days. I work outside and with horses. so far this jacket has kept me warm and dry with my other 2 layers (walmart special long underwear and a walmart special midlayer fleece. both totaled $21) . I will agree with most on 2 things: the hood is bulky when stored in its pocket. easily resolved by not storing the hood there. 2nd: the sizes run a bit small. I am usally a large and after reading reviews I ordered an XL. the XL fits perfectly. for reference I am 6'4", 202lbs with a 44" chest. It is a great jacket and with the Velcro shoulders it is also a great way to show your veteran pride with your old unit and morale patches.
Let me first start off by saying that I'm 5'10" and 155 lbs. I got a small, and it's just right. One might find that the arms are a big wide; however, I do believe that's part of the design. The length is just right. In addition, the overall length of the jacket is great, especially considering I got it to wear while carrying OWB holster on right side.
With that said, I like that it comes just to my waist. Also, I really like and am very glad that it's a feature, the elastic sinch on the right side is INSIDE the waist band of the jacket, and when not tightened, will remain inside. This will prevent interference with a holstered sidearm. If carrying, the chest pockets have a nice little slot on each side that fits a 17 round mag.
I got this because it would be a nice, medium weight jacket. It's nice enough to wear when chilly, but seems as though there's plenty of room for layers. I did read that it's awful when wearing only short sleeves -- this is true -- solution: don't do that. I will take the under-arm zippers for heat relief any day. And it is, from what I've seen in a light rain shower, water resistant +. I have yet to fully test this jacket in either the cold or the elements though. I am writing this from my initial impressions with light testing. I can say with confidence that this jacket is going to a great addition to my field kit this fall and winter. I will update if I see differently.