Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rothco Sure Pak Complete Meals (12/Case)
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quality tested and ensured for maximum durability
- Designed with only the toughest, roughest users in mind
- Comfort and Performance come hand in hand with Rothco
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Would you like to give feedback on images?
Top Customer Reviews
1. No heaters : No where does it say that. No biggee, you can get a hexamine stove for cheap but you'll have to carry extra water and a vessel to boil the food in. Not a huge hit but it was the first indication that all was not what it should be.
2. Menu selection : This is a good or bad thing. I (luckily) got 3 meatloafs, 2 Beef Enchilada, 2 Chicken, broiled, 2 chick w/tomato sauce, and 3 Beef Stew. God Forbid I had got 3 Veggie Burgers or (gasp) 3 Ham/cheese Omelets (yuck). Not only that but the desert (chocolate cookies) and the Cracker w/ Apple Jelly was in EVERY packet...every single one had them. I know these are supposed to be camping or emergency rats...but some variation would have been nice. No bread (poppy sead or regular) and no cake loaf (lemon)...no fruit, no nuts...no nothing. OH..and they ALL had beverage, orange flavor..that's it...no coffee and no fake milkshake mix. These are definetly COST CUTTER MRE's!
3. The supposed 'real' accesories pack : One thing the internet lauded about these Superpaks was the access pack is the same as the military MRE's...NOT any more. I got a 3 tan kleenex's as my 'napkin'...a salt pack, a pepper pack, a wipe, a spoon (close but not exact).
4. Price : $74 delivered is ok. You can get REAL MRE's (I know they're illegal to sell but they are everywhere) for $85-$95 shipped. OR..You can go to any nice sized gun show and pick up cases for $70. So these were OK...but still NOT a deal..
3 stars...just "ok" is all I can say.
On the upside they were freshly made...so I can get some life out of them...Read more ›
Update dec 2015 just finishing these up. I have a few issues. one the new price is almost double what i paid for them and you are still getting older boxes. They mre's are not full mre's, sides are mot what they should be if at all there. The condiment packs are old and unusable. Just try the coffee and creamer, it is clumps and nothing usable no matter how boiling the water the creamers etc never un-clump. We now are more MRE informed and would never buy these again. There are true MRE's here at amazon with fresh dates for less money shipped. If these go on sale for 50 or lower then I would recommend but 99 dollars? really? insane...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
tastes like old canned food. lasts forever but i question why there is so much junk calories like candy.Published 20 months ago by fishface
I've had this brand before....I did not want to try a brand I never had before. So, yes happy.Published on July 20, 2014 by papa bear
We used these at a Red Cross shelter during Hurricane Irene in 2011, and I ate them three days running. They came with all the items a military MRE would (and heaters). Read morePublished on July 9, 2014 by Liberty 4
I like these MREs. They were good. Just one problem. Mine came with NO heaters. The box was different too.Published on April 14, 2014 by Robert Hutson
Bought for bugout kit. Haven't used yet. Sampled kit & tasted great. Cannot see why it wouldn't work. It's a simple filter. For me, it's cheap insurance.Published on January 14, 2014 by Michael W. Hamm
Enough said.......these things are great for an emergency food source and great for hunting, camping and bug out bags. mine had the self heaters as wellPublished on September 22, 2013 by Woodstock_28655