BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 30, 2013
Be forewarned the color of the cord shown is not what you will receive. the cord is 550 paracord with 7 inner strands as specified. Have not put it up to a weight test yet, but to this point it has withstood all uses i have had for it. however, i ordered what i thought was to be an olive drab color and received a dark hunter green. the tan color was also a little off, it was closer to a very light khaki color. once again, there was no problem with delivery and the seller offered to refund my purchase, but again the cord quality is fine. the colors are just vastly different that what is pictured above though.
on December 25, 2013
This is a commercial grade para cord, the real stuff is hard to find. That being said this is awesome general purpose cordage to keep in the truck, go bag, etc.
on July 31, 2013
As my title says, it held up my hammock well. I weigh about 220 lbs. I've ordered more. My knowledgeable friend says it's the real deal.
on October 22, 2014
As described, fast shipping, great seller! 5 STARS +
on June 20, 2013
I have purchase this product to take care of some heavy duty jobs. I have exposed the product to water, dry environments, tension and grinding and still is holding great. One of the applications was to replace the cords of my military athletic boots. My boots face mud, rain, water, sand and other harsh situations on the frequently basis. They needed some cords that go side by side. This product, maybe not intended to fulfill that purpose, but it fit the bill perfectly.

I have also used this product for camping, supporting tents and camping structures (nothing that you buy but that you made out of resources of the nature). Great results.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.