Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 193 reviews
on July 27, 2015
 Watch it in higher quality here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKYWUN85-Oo

For more product reviews and unboxing, subscribe to my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/skyforce95x
on October 8, 2009
This little thing is perfect for a guy, or girl for that matter, who needs to carry around a little extra stuff but doesn't want a backpack or monster tote bag. To answer the questions about the dimensions, it's about 9-10 inches wide and tall, about 4" thick empty. It has two good sized main pouches, each with a good, strong zipper, two hideaway zippered pockets, as well as the pouches seen on the outside in the photo. The larger one holds a cell phone nicely, could also hold an mp3 player, and the smaller one is great for a pen, or, for asthmatics or people with allergies, one of those pen-shaped inhalers they carry.

It has a shoulder strap which adjusts easily; I am six feet tall and it is just long enough for me, really tall folks probably wouldn't find it adequate. It also has two loops for running your belt through to wear it holster-style.

Not much else to say: nothing fancy here, just a well-designed and tough little bag homely enough for guys to carry around without feeling weird. If you need a product like this you can't go wrong with this one.
on April 17, 2013
This is my second bag purchase of a military style bag from RothCo and this one is as well made and thought out as the other.

The pocket on the front holds my iPhone 5 in a OtterBox with room to spare.

The interior has two main pockets and the back main compartment has a interior pocket as well. There is also a small pocket on the front with a zipper, parallel to the pen sheath that you can not see on any of the pictures online.

I can fit my wallet, a pocket sized notebook, a iPhone charger and plug, my car key and a house key inside and still have room.

Both of my bags from RothCo are black, and if color is your deal - they are super black. I think the fabric that they wove to make the canvas was dyed black before it the canvas was woven (as opposed to dyed black after it was woven) so it should resist fading for a long time.

My only complaint is that the strap is a little thin, as in width wise, but as I mentioned in my review of my first bag this was made for guys in the field running around doing Army stuff, not a a chubby white dude in a cubical so i'll let it slide.
on March 3, 2015
I'm not a huge fan of stylish purses, so several months ago I ordered a messenger bag from Rothco. It was amazing quality but it was far too big! I purchased this because it was similar in size to a purse I have that just barely fits all my things in it. I was worried because the measurements reflected that it's slightly smaller than my former purse, but I love it. It's small but roomy-- there are so many pockets that space isn't an issue. It fits my wallet, keys, phone, memo book, cardholder, digital camera, and various small items with plenty of room to spare! I like that it has belt loops so you can wear it as a fanny pack, although I'll probably just use the shoulder strap. Overall I am so pleased. I had high expectations after receiving an amazing messenger bag from Rothco, and somehow I'm still blown away by the quality, value, and durability of their products.
on December 20, 2007
I bought this for my husband who is always giving me his "stuff" to carry in my purse...or he hauls around a few things in a plastic grocery bag when we head to the cottage.

I wasn't sure he'd actually like carrying a bag, but he loves it and wishes he'd had it sooner.

It is big enough to hold his checkbook size wallet, his glasses, pen and other small things he needs routinely. There are several pockets and inner compartments and it's easy to organize everything to find things easily.

It's rugged looking and he feels comfortable slinging it cross shoulder bag style for handsfree carrying when he's out.

Now everything is within reach and he doesn't need to ask me to find his glasses or wallet in my cluttered bag!
66 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2017
Use to carry my insulin, good size for all that I have to carry
on December 7, 2011
This bag is perfect for me:
--the outside pocket with the flap fits my iPhone nicely (it would also fit a much thicker phone)
--I like to carry a pen with me
--the pocket on the front with the vertical zipper fits my wallet
--having two large pockets is nice so I can put stuff I need more often in one
--the little inside pocket is great for storing small things so they don't get lost or fragile things so they don't get scratched by my other stuff

It's pretty small, and I sometimes want to carry more stuff or larger stuff, but that's good -- I have to choose carefully what to bring, which means I don't end up toting around a bunch of stuff I never use.

Someone gave me this identical bag in green, but I bought a new one because the clips on the shoulder strap broke, the green was really faded, and I wanted black. I don't know whether the clips were weak or whether the person had it for a really long time and abused it. And I don't know whether the green fades easily or whether it was really old. I know it was at least 10 years old and the previous owner hadn't used it recently and she kept it in a closet that is brightly sunlit for a few hours every day.

If the clips on this one break, I'll find a way to fix them or just buy a new one -- I've never found another bag that comes close to having exactly what I need and nothing more.
on August 28, 2014
if your looking for a bag to fit all of what a man would need this is the bag. it fits perfect, I have my wallet, vapor smoker, keys, cell phone cig's, knife, all that I used to carry in my pockets. on top of that every day stuff it carries any thing I might need if I get stuck or stranded away from home like flash light, extra batt. a leatherman all in one tool, matches, two lighters, magnifying glass, compass, whistle, survival do all tool, fishing tackle, para cord, mylar blanket, marker, tooth picks, p38, p52, 6 foot tape measure, snares, and a pistol just in case. so you see even when some guys at work or wear ever has something to say about it I will be the one they come to if anything happens. great bag. Thanks for reading
on November 30, 2015
Sturdy bag, but smaller than I expected. My 6 year old uses this as a "travel bag" for toys and games. He fits quite a bit in it, but all fairly small things. It has two pockets with a zipper - one has a little more width than the other. He fits a GameboyDS, some pens, games, and tiny toys in here for a day out and about. He can't fit a journal (notebook) in here which sometimes makes him use another bag. I can see this being good use if you know your items will not exceed the size of the bag. The quality is great. The color is pretty true to the picture. The strap is adjustable and has been secure. Other than size... we like this bag.
on August 25, 2016
Great value, looks great, works great, this is a fantastic bag and given the price makes it even better, highly recommend!