|Item Weight||3.8 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||9.7 x 5.1 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||RZ011300|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
RotoZip RZ01-1300 120 Volt Spiral Saw Kit
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sealed switch protects against excess dust buildup
- Quick Release Foot can be adjusted for cuts up to 1” deep
- Removable Handle with bit/wrench/collet storage
- Improved Shaft Lock - Takes more abuse than previous models.
- RZ1 Spiral Saw, Removable Handle with Storage, 1 Drywall, 1 Multipurpose Xbits, 3 Collets, 1/8”, 5/32”, 1/4” Wrench
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item RotoZip RZ01-1300 120 Volt Spiral Saw Kit
DEWALT DW660 Cut-Out 5 Amp 30,000 RPM Rotary Tool with 1/8-Inch and 1/4-Inch Collets
Ferm Variable Speed Rotary Cutting Tool Kit
Makita - "Drywall Cut-Out Tool Kit, with Circular Guide, Vacuum Dust Collection Cover, Case" -
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||ToolandEquipSales||Double L Enterprises (NO SHIPPING TO PO BOXES, ALASKA, HAWAII, PUERTO RICO, APOs, OR FPO BOXES. WE ONLY SHIP TO THE LOWER 48 STATES)|
From the Manufacturer
Fast, freehand cuts through ceramic wall tile, cement board, acoustical tile, drywall, counter tops, aluminum siding, vinyl siding, wood, marble, fiberglass, plaster & lath, plastics, solid oak and more. Includes: RZ1 Spiral Saw, Soft Handle, 1 Drywall Xbit, 1 MultiPurpose Xbit, 3 Collets: 1/8", 5/32", 1/4"; and Wrench.
Top customer reviews
Today I took it out to cut a 1 inch death branch and it starting smelling like melted plastic, felt hot in my hands and found there was fire coming out from the inside.
Just purchase a real branded tool.
I got my Dremel at the same time and still works like charm, the good news for me is that the Dremel will take the bits which where very expensive (I bought them here) compared to the quality (probably they will work cutting a salami and won't brake)... but just.. don't waste your valuable money as I did.
1. Low speed on selectable switch will burn out shortly after purchase, leaving only high speed.
2. First one I bought, the motor flew apart inside the housing, on second purchase low speed burned out, third purchase low speed burned out. Fourth one I have now, low speed is burned out.
3. Button to hold motor shaft is POORLY designed, won't hold motor to loosen collet.
4. If you cut sheetrock with it, the dust will get on the collet threads, and will make the collet impossible to remove.
5. Bits are HUGELY expensive, break easily, dull quickly.
6. Factory will tell you, "That's never happened before, first time we heard of this problem" and will quickly offer to sell you a "refurbished" unit for $39.95 (at that time, maybe more now) because, whatever was wrong, the warranty on it "JUST" expired...the company does not "honor" any warranty or want to give you another one. I always wondered, if this tool never has any problems, and the factory says - first time we heard of this - why does the factory be so quick to offer you a refurbished unit, instead of a NEW one ??? Where does the factory get all the refurbished units if nothing ever goes wrong with their tool????? as they claim.
7. I give it a 1 (one) star out of 5. This tool does have SOME good uses, buy quality and warranty are non-existant. Having one in your tool cabinet is worth it to do some tricky jobs, but it will not hold up in daily use. This company does not care about the tools quality or the customers problems ... but has a lot of refurbished units for $39.95 to sell you !!!! And that fellow DIY'ers is the honest truth.
All in all, I would recommend AGAINST getting this tool, unless you are prepared for failure !
I love that it cuts tile and can remove grout (with purchased attachments). However, the accessories aren't that cheap.
Then when I wanted to remove the hand strap to get it back into it's tight little box for storage, it was impossible to remove, even though the instructions show a simple press-tab-down-and-remove operation for the top and bottom of the strap.
Additional bits for this device at the hardware store were ridiculously expensive.
So, I give this device 2 stars for function and 0 (ZERO) for being a total P.I.T.A