|Item Weight||1.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Item model number||RX-4G|
|Manufacturer Part Number||RX-4G|
|OEM Part Number||RX-4G|
|Vehicle Service Type||off-road-motorcycles, all-terrain-vehicles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
RotopaX RX-4G Gasoline Pack - 4 Gallon Capacity
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MOUNTING KIT SOLD SEPARATELY - in order to create complete usable kit; order a Container, a Mount Plate and a Pack Mount
- ADDITIONAL ADD ONS - to add more containers to an existing kit, add a Pack Mount Extension to your Container order
- LARGE CAPACITY - This tank measures 36 x 14 x 14 inches, weighs 7.5 pounds empty, and can hold up to 4 gallons
- EXCEEDS ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS - the fuel packs' state of the art molding technique exceeds the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) and CARB (California Air and Research Board) requirements
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
Kolpin Fuel Pack - 89135
RotopaX RX-1W Water Pack - 1 Gallon Capacity
Hopkins FloTool 91002 Rhino Box with Mount
ROTOPAX 1.75 Gallon Water Pax
TRACKSIDE Fuel Jug with Ripper Quick Fill Cap - 2.7 Gal - 2.7 Gallon, Red
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$3.99||FREE Shipping||$7.45|
|Sold By||etailz||Amazon.com||BIGFLY||Rockler Woodworking and Hardware||Longhorn Moto||Cycle Gear|
|Item Dimensions||1 x 1 x 1 in||13.5 x 37 x 3.5 in||13.25 x 9.5 x 3 in||12 x 12 x 12 in||15 x 13.5 x 3.5 in||—|
|Size||4 Gallon||S||1 Gallon||S||—||2.7 Gallon|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Roto-molded gas can that is durable with thicker walls and stronger construction make it leak-proof along with a sure seal gasket to guarantee your spout wont leak or vibrate loose. Rotopax are the only rotationally molded EPA and CARB compliant containers available for sale in the United States. This is thanks to a patented three layer Roto-Molding process, along with specialty formulated plastic barrier material to meet the governments new extremely low permeability requirements.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. looks cool
2. pretty rugged
1. expensive (depending on your budget)
2. no self venting ability. Any change in temperature or altitude and you'll have to crack it open to vent it at lest once a day. You'll loose a bit of gas and it's one more thing to have to remember to do on the trail.
3. The eco-spout is absolute garbage. Extremely frustrating to use. Just buy the self venting spout (another $12 on top of price of container)
4. various size containers, pack mounts and extension mounts don't work together. With the exception of the 2 gallon can connecting to another 2 gallon can, none of the other sizes interlock. You'll also need a special extension mount for each size can. Example: have a 4 gallon can, a 3 gallon can and a 1 gallon can? You can secure the 4 and 3 with a 3 gallon extension. But your 1 gallon requires a special extension mount to secure to the 4 gallon. Confused? Basically, it's more money for individual extension mounts that only work for certain size containers.
Also, if you want to keep your containers from being stolen with a locking mount, you can't use it with any extensions to stack more than one container together. The top container just spins free despite having a locking mechanism in place due to the poor design of the extension mount.
In a nutshell, they over thought and over complicated what should have been a simplified set of containers and mounting options so that none of their products play well with each other.
I love that the housing is super thick plastic, not like 99% of most typical red gas cans where the plastic is as thin as a gallon of milk. I bought this to store my lawnmower gas because the other "typical" jug I have is junk. Came with a nice spout. The only issue I have concerns the handles - look carefully and you'll see that there are three handles. The two on the top and bottom are too small to get you finger in, therefore making these two handle useless to carry without using both hands. The third handle is perfect in size, but if you carry the jug from this handle the cap is facing downward. So, if the fill cap was located nearest the large handle, this jug would be 5 stars.
***Leak test this gas pack before you fill it with gas***
1) Fill it with water and let it sit for a while to make sure it doesn't leak. Be sure to dump the water and let it dry before you fill with gas.
2) Have a secondary gas can with you when you do fill it with gas so when it starts leaking you have something to put the gas into.
3) When you do leak test it, take the time to figure out how the spout works before you fill it with stinky, expensive gas that could get all over your hands, pants and shoes. (Ask me how I know this...)
I will purchase a replacement from Amazon in hopes that it is liquid tight.
Most recent customer reviews
Will the RotopaX RX-2G fit perfectly in the roof rack storage bin of a Nissan...Read more