Rotor Riot Mfi Certified Gamepad Controller for iOS iPhone - Wired with L3 + R3 Buttons, Power Pass Through Charging, Improved 8 Way D-Pad, and redesigned ZeroG Mobile Device
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE ONLY MFI CONTROLLER WITH L3 R3: Rotor Riot offers the ONLY mfi certified gamepad controller on the market with L3 R3 functionality, and is compatible with many of your favorite games
- LAG AND LATENCY FREE: Experience uninterrupted gameplay with no lag time or latency with our wired controller. Be able to compete in your battle royale games with agility and clear picture without skips, glitch, or blur
- CHARGE AS YOU PLAY: Our latest version offers pass through charging for unlimited gaming without draining your iphone or ipad. Forget the batteries, just plug and play
- COMPATIBLE WITH OVER 1000 GAMES: Our affiliate app, Ludu Mapp, is compatible with over 1,000 apps and games. Enjoy your favorite battle royale games like Fortnite, Call Of Duty/COD and Madden 21 with this compatible device. Our affiliate app is available on the iOS App Store for download to sync up to your game of choice
- IOS COMPATIBILITY: Our mobile gamepad connects with all lightning connected Apple devices running iOS 7 or later. Enjoy your favorite games from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod. Have an Android? Try our other Android option
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Rotor Riot Mobile Gaming & Drone Controller for iOS wired connected controller can be used with hundreds of controller compatible apps from games to remote control vehicles.
Rotor Riot controller plugs directly into, and is powered by your iOS device eliminating latency and lag experienced when using a Bluetooth connection.The Rotor Riot controller also has no battery so there is no chance of running out of juice at the all important boss finale. Don’t worry, the Rotor Riot controller sucks up less energy than a pair of earphones plus there’s a handy charging port to allow you to charge your iPhone whilst you game on the go.
- No installation necessary for use, plug the controller into your device and play!
- Compatible games can be found in the affiliate app, Ludu Mapp availble for download on the iOS App Store, now compatible with Fortnite
- Approved by Apple for iOS to support L3/R3 fire buttons on the joysticks
- Works with the most common drones on the market bridging the gap between the mainstream mobile gaming world and the niche of FPV freestyle
Please Note: Not all drones and games are compatible.
Compatible with over 1,000 games, including:
- Call of Duty
- Stardew Valley
- NBA 2K20 (NBA 2K19)
- Real Racing 3
- Grid Autosport
- F1 Mobile Racing
- Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
- Grand Theft Auto Vice City
- Asphalt 9: Legends
- Pako 2
- FEZ Pocket Edition
- Portal Knight
- After Pulse - Elite Army
- The Talos Principle
- Street Fighter IV Champion Edition
- Gear Club True Racing
Wired Connection with Mobile Device Post
Experience uninterrupted gameplay with no latency or lag with our wired controller. No batteries needed. Now with pass through charging, play for longer
Affiliate App - Ludu Mapp
Over 1000 compatible apps available via our affiliate app, Ludu Mapp.
Full Sized Controller
Designed for the best comfort and gaming experience possible
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only drawbacks is that it’s light and feels cheap so Holding up my phone hurts my wrists a little, the L1 button on mine feels flimsy like I have to press it harder compared to my R1 button, and sometimes if the wire is not straight, it will disconnect and ask me for permission to pair with my phone again. Also, after playing for a while using the phone holder, it does tend to strain my neck and I feel it the next day.
Other than that, it does what its supposed to.
I LOVE this I really do ! I originally heard of this because I was looking into trying to play games on steam on my phone. The BAD:to do that you need the following: a computer running steam, an mfi or steam controller and they have to be both on the same network(phone + computer). How ever I don’t feel as tho you should buy this for playing games on steam because I did the following on steam: I connected everything, the computer, phone and controller all on the same wifi network. And so like I said I bought this to play games on my phone and to play the ones that I have on my computer thro steam, basically I connected everything, went to my library and tried to play a game. But before I did that I immediately noticed that only one of games (plants vs zombies goty) was the only game coming up on my library with the connection. And so I synced it and tried to play the game and it came up that there was an error and so i disconnected the stuff, reconnected and long story short I tried it with some other games from my steam library and it would not allow me to play them for reasons I don’t understand and I guess said that it’s not compatible with a controller(the games). So if you are gonna buy this for that reason don’t, I would look in to another option for that type of gaming! The GOOD: however like I said i really love this and here’s why: I play mobile games more than I play games on any other console or platform of gaming and am addicted to GTA, so when I heard that the five GTA’S+ BULLY and MAX PAYNE(original) are compatible with this controller I flipped. And it’s compatible with over 1,000 mobile games including: fortnight, doom 2, ARK mobile, Street fighter 4, call of duty mobile and the bards tale and many many more games. It takes mobile gaming to a whole new level and I really feel in love with it. Also it’s important to note that if say you like Mobile games or playing games on your phone but don’t like touch screen than this is perfect for you and I highly recommend buying this. So go on take you mobile gaming experience to the next level with this great controller!!!
Update: pay no attention to the steam part, it’s just a thirty two bit problem that is the result of Apple. In other words great for mobile games and for playing on steam
Top reviews from other countries
On it work amazing 😉
So it works. And well. Good precise control, no lag. And it does indeed allow holding down the joystick to sprint etc
However, after about a month of fairly heavy use the l1 button has become squeaky. Doesn’t seem to affect its function, but wouldn’t expect it in a nigh on £50 controller.
Also sometimes it doesn’t pair with the game, if you re-start or pull the plug out and put it in again this seems to solve it. Again no biggie, but not what you would expect
I’d wait to see if it comes down a bit, it’s a good little controller but not perfect
There are a couple of quirks in COD mobile. Sometimes the controller disconnects as you enter a game. Quick fix, come off the app (go to Home Screen, not shut it down), unplug and re plug in and open app again. You can do this with a few seconds to spare before the game starts. This only happens sometimes.
As far as game play, it’s perfect. It takes a little getting used to and some faffing setting up regards to sensitivity that you like. I have only used on Call of Duty mobile.
For those looking for a controller for cod, be warned, game load times take longer as you only play with others using a controller.
Ps. You don’t need the app installed that the controller instructions says to install.
Would I buy this again? Definitely. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a game pad for COD mobile.
The joysticks could have been more sensitive but maybe this is a setting in a particular game.