|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||867|
Rough Country - 867 - 2.5-inch Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
|Price:||$149.95 + $13.52 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT: Nissan: 05-15 Frontier 4WD/2WD, 05-15 Xterra 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Easy lift strut extensions and hardware; Rear: 1.5-inch lifted shackles and hardware
- BENEFITS: Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Easy lift strut extensions do not preload your coil spring; Easy install - No strut disassembly or strut compressor required for installation; Shackles built from heavy duty 3/8-inch plate steel with DOM tubed sleeves
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 2-4 (hours); Wheel Backspacing: Factory (inches); Recommended Tire Size: 285/75 R16; Total Weight: 13.14 (lbs)
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
It is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
Gain greater ride height and achieve killer good looks at an incredible price with Rough Country's new 2.5-inch Leveling Lift Kit for Nissan Frontier/Xterra models.
This kit is ultra-easy to install! A set of strut spacers attach to the top of the strut, with no strut disassembly required, making the process considerably smoother! Also included are a set of 3/8-inch plate steel shackles, engineered to preserve factory ride quality and reduce driveline vibrations. These heavy duty shackles provide lift height easily and effectively, while their beefy design and powdercoat finish are durable enough to hold up to the elements.
Most notably, this shackle kit includes a set of DOM tubed bolt sleeves and Grade 8 hardware, meaning unparalleled strength in an area where most competitors suffer. Now you can wheel with peace of mind knowing our strong sleeves and bolts won't break or split like cheaper alternatives.
Rough Country's 2.5-inch Suspension Leveling Lift Kit - 867
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lifted the truck! Quick and easy to install, no issues.Published 2 months ago by Amanda Barber Brooks
Looks great, rides great. Quality materials. Please get the extended cam bolts to assure proper alignment.Published 3 months ago by Zachary Matthews
Great, easy lift. Make sure you have an impact wrench as removing the shock bolt is a b****. Shackles tended to flatten out my leaf springs, but I'm getting new ones anyway so... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Mark Sullivan
Really good leveling kit. Reccomend it 100% to everyone who is looking to level their Frontier.Published 9 months ago by Juan Garcia