|Item Weight||201 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||573.20|
Rough Country - 573.20 - 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit w/ Premium N3 Shocks for Ford: 09-14 F150 2WD
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT: Ford: 09-14 F150 2WD
- Kit Contents: FRONT: Lifted knuckles, Strut spacers, Front crossmember, Rear crossmember, Sway-bar drop brackets, Brake line brackets, Hardware; REAR: 5-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks, Brake line relocation brackets, U-bolts, Hardware; SHOCKS: (2) Rear Premium N3 series
- BENEFITS: Track width remains the same as factory; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle; Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks; Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Requires minor drilling; 8-inch wide wheel is recommended; If using the stock wheels, the maximum tire width is 11.5-inch
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 8-10 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 35-by-12.50 R18; Weight: 201.1-lbs
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Legal DisclaimerIt is ultimately the buyer's responsibility to have all bolts/nuts checked for tightness after the first 500 miles, and then again every 1,000 miles. Wheel alignment, steering system, suspension, and driveline systems must be inspected by a qualified, professional mechanic at least every 3,000 miles.
Give your 2WD 09-14 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields. Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers, you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35-inch tires! A 1/4-inch thick plate steel high clearance front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck, featuring a laser-cut "RC" logo and an easy-to-install design. Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts, and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap. A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers are also included in this kit. No cutting or drilling required to install, and best of all this kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty!
Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift Kit - 573.20
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Installed it myself with my brother, the hardest part was finding jacks and stands that were tall enough. make sure to get all tools together the night before, we wasted time looking for the right sizes. The installation instructions tell you the exact sizes you need of EVERYTHING. There is a link on the website with a follow along video with installation steps, that was very helpful. I used 35x12.5R 20LT tires with 20" -25mm offset wheels, purchased the set at Discount Tire, better prices than online. Since you have everything off I would check the upper control arm and lower ball joint to see if they need replacement (youtube: chris fix) because YOU WILL HAVE TO GET AN ALIGNMENT AFTER THE INSTALL. ITS A MUST!