|Item Weight||115 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||608S|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rough Country 60830 - 3.5-inch Series II Suspension Lift System w/ Premium N3 Shocks for Jeep: 07-18 Wrangler JK 4WD
|Price:||$540.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features: Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently; Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate; Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings; Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- Fits: 2007-2018 4WD Jeep JK Wrangler; 2-door models ONLY
- Notes: Does NOT fit 4-door (Unlimited) models.; 2012-2015 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030); On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected
- Kit Contents: FRONT: Lifted coil springs, Fixed lower control arms, Track bar drop bracket, Pitman arm, Brake line relocation brackets, Hardware; REAR: Lifted coil springs, Coil correction plates, Track bar drop bracket, Extended sway-bar links, Brake line relocation brackets, Hardware; SHOCKS: (4) Premium N3 Series
- Specs: SKU: 60830 (Supersedes 608S); Est. Install Time: 4-5 hours; Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50 R17; Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 4.5-in - 4.75-in
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Series II Jeep JK 3.5" Lift Kit is specifically designed to give the smoothest highway ride while maintaining great off-road performance. Rough Country engineers each component, focusing on meeting and exceeding the OEM standards that set the bar for stock Jeep equipment. Everything from ensuring the angle of your track-bar to maximizing vibration absorption via rubber bushings - we guarantee this kit will give you the best of both worlds. This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.