|Item Weight||125.3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||30.5 x 26.5 x 14.2 inches|
|Item model number||906S|
|Manufacturer Part Number||906S|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.95 shipping
Rough Country - 90630 - 4-inch Suspension Lift System w/ Premium N3 Shocks for Jeep: 97-02 Wrangler TJ 4WD
|Price:||$502.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$66.96 (12%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FITMENT: Jeep: 97-02 Wrangler TJ 4WD
- KIT CONTENTS: Front: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, solid tubular transfer case drop kit, and sway bar links; Rear: Lifted coil springs, lower tubular control arms, Clevite bushings, track bar drop bracket, and sway bar links; Shocks: (4) Premium N3 Shocks
- BENEFITS: Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle; Coil springs are based on OEM spring rates for a stock ride quality; Solid tubular transfer case drop maintains proper driveshaft angles to avoid vibrations; Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings; Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Fits 97-02 models only; Automatic transmission models may require a Slip Yoke Eliminator (#50-7906) & CV Drive Shaft (different options available) to fix driveline vibrations – adjustable lower control arms (# 1190) may also be required in conjunction with the SYE and CV Drive Shaft
- ITEM SPECIFICS: Installation Time: 6-8 hours; Backspacing: 4.5-inches; Recommended Tire Size: 33-by-12.50; Weight: 129.63-lbs; Superseded: 906S
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AtoZ Fabrication||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Lift Kits 4 Less||Offroad 4x4 Parts|
|Item Dimensions||26.5 x 30.5 x 14.25 in||11.75 x 39 x 10.75 in||11.75 x 39 x 10.75 in||6.5 x 42 x 8.5 in||48 x 23 x 24 in||10 x 40 x 8 in|
|Item Weight||—||126.1 lbs||124.5 lbs||36 lbs||69.14 lbs||73.5 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Who says your daily driver and your weekend warrior can't be the same vehicle? The 4-inch N3-Series Kit for Jeep TJ was engineered by Rough Country's Research and Development Team to give the perfect blend of off-road performance and smooth highway ride. A set of application tuned, lifted coil springs are included in this kit along with a set of tubular lower control arms outfitted with rubber Clevite bushings for the best in vibration dampening. The 4-inch N3-Series kit also includes a tubular transfer case drop kit, track bar bracket; and a full set of extended sway bar links.
Improve your on and off-road ride quality with Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Fits 1997-2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler 4WD
Kit Contents & Technical Notes
- Lifted coil springs (front)
- Lower fixed control arms (front)
- Extended sway-bar links (front)
- Transfer case drop kit (front)
- Hardware (front)
- Lifted coil springs (rear)
- Lower fixed control arms (rear)
- Extended sway-bar links (rear)
- Track bar drop bracket (rear)
- Hardware (rear)
- (4) Premium N3 Series (shocks)
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Not a bad DIY job