|Item Weight||31.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||27.3 x 6 x 6 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||681S|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Rough Country - 681S - 4-inch Suspension Lift System w/ Premium N3 Shocks for Jeep: 07-18 Wrangler Unlimited JK 4WD
|Price:||$521.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features: Easy bolt-on installation; Increased ground clearance; Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently
- Fits: 2007-2018 4WD Jeep JK Wrangler Unlimited; 4-door models ONLY
- Notes: Does NOT fit 2-door models.; 2012-up models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030) - Available below or here; On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation
- Kit Contents: FRONT: Lifted coil springs, Track bar drop bracket, Pitman arm, Brake line relocation brackets, Shock relocation brackets, Cam bolts, Hardware; REAR: Lifted coil springs, Extended sway-bar links, Coil correction plates, Track bar drop bracket, Brake line relocation brackets, Hardware; SHOCKS: (4) Premium N3 Shocks
- Specs: SKU: 681S; Est. Install Time: 4-5 hours; Recommended Tire Size: 35x12.50 R17; Recommended Wheel Backspacing: 4.5-in - 4.75-in
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Give your Jeep a total transformation with Rough Country's 4in Suspension Lift! This all-inclusive kit comes with everything you need to give your vehicle aggressive good looks and improved off-road performance!This kit features lifted coil springs and coil correction plates, providing lift height and impeccable vibration dampening on any terrain. For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your Jeep to the limits, this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar. Made of forged steel, this 16lb Track Bar boast a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.Best of all, this kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of impressive vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, the install was done by myself in my driveway in approximately 7 hours. I got a full 4" from the kit and she sits nice and tall. Taller than I had actually anticipated. Here are the issues I ran into. A few of the supplied bolts stripped out under less than whats called for in the torque specs, the brackets for the relocation of the track bars seems a little thin IMO and compared to all of the other Jeeps Ive driven on and off road, this thing wants to get squirrely on me at times. The lift has only been on the Jeep for a few weeks and its almost time to re-torque every thing. Ill have a pro shop look it over to see if its just the lift design or if there is something to fix it. The shocks are a bit stiff yet. Hopefully, they will break in soon. At the same time of the install, I also installed the Rough Country dual stabilizer kit to eliminate any bump steer issues and wandering. I also installed a new front bumper to compliment the lift and give me that little bit of extra approach angle. Ive been pretty light on the Jeep since the install and have not taken it into any thing where articulation would come into play just yet. All in all, the kit is pretty easy to install, definitely get the thing up off of the ground where you want it to be and for the price, I cant complain too much. An edit of this review may come later after I have gotten the jeep into more of an off road setting.
EDIT: The lift is settling in nicely. Im not seeing any sagging as of yet, If gotten some flex out of the kit but really need to add on some disconnects for the sway bars so that I can really see if it will flex any more than it has. Im adding a pic or 2 of my first flex test which really wasnt very impressive but with sway bars connected, it isnt going to flex very much. I have videos in my You Tube channel (search imchasinyou on youtube) of all my Amazon upgrades and will be adding more later. youtube(dot)com/channel/UC-zfMu2hnZ4BlzBR-CfQbUA