Wednesday, Dec 7
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: TheWorldShopUSA
The Rough Guide to Argentina (Travel Guide with Free eBook) (Rough Guides) Paperback – October 29, 2019
Enhance your purchase
Make the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook.
Discover Argentina with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to visit the biggest dinosaur bones in the world in Neuquen Province, experience some of the planet's most incredible scenery at Quebrada de Humahuaca or explore the awe-inspiring Iguazu Falls, a set of waterfalls set among dense jungle and home to brightly coloured birds and butterflies, The Rough Guide to Argentina will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way.
Features of this travel guide to Argentina:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Argentina
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Buenos Aires, Cordoba and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the fantastical painted buildings of Caminito and the radiant rock formations of the Quebrada de Humahuaca
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of Buenos Aires, Salta and many more places' best sights and top experiences
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive 'Contexts' chapter provides fascinating insights into Argentina, with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus a handy language section and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Buenos Aires; Buenos Aires Province ; Cordoba and the Central Sierras; The Litoral and the Gran Chaco; The Northwest; Mendoza and El Cuyo; The Lake District; Patagonia; Tierra del Fuego
About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
From the Publisher
Classic, in-depth, "tell it like it is" guidebooks covering cities, regions, and countries.
Unparalleled practical detail
Exhaustive listings and practical advice about what to see and do, how to get around, plus essential pre-departure information.
Top time-saving tips
The things not to miss, author picks, and itinerary sections help travelers make the most of their time away.
User-friendly with meticulous maps
Points-of-interest structure lists all must-see sights and off-the-beaten-track treasures with detailed color-coded maps.
From the Inside Flap
INTRODUCTION What to see, what not to miss, itineraries and more
BASICS Pre-departure tips and practical information
THE GUIDE Comprehensive, in-depth guide to Argentina, with regional highlights and full-colour maps throughout
CONTEXTS History, wildlife and music, plus recommended books and a useful language section
- Buenos Aires
- Buenos Aires Province
- Córdoba and the Central Sierras
- The Litoral and the Gran Chaco
- The Northwest
- Mendoza and El Cuyo
- The Lake District
- Tierra del Fuego
From the Back Cover
- Publisher : Rough Guides; 7th edition (October 29, 2019)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 592 pages
- ISBN-10 : 178919461X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1789194616
- Item Weight : 1.15 pounds
- Dimensions : 5.25 x 1 x 7.75 inches
- Best Sellers Rank: #1,220,935 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #128 in General Argentina Travel Guides
- Customer Reviews: