Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Fergie GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 788 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 820 reviews
on March 8, 2016
Not please with these shoelaces. My kid broke them in 3 days: The shoe laces these were replacing were over six months old. I took the broken shoe lace and looked closely at the internal fiber used in their construction. In lieu of the woven cotton cording you typically find in shoelaces, the 'filling' was nothing more than a very narrow strip of blown fiber material (in other words, a dryer sheet) rolled very loosely. I need to order another pair, but will NOT be buying this brand.
on November 19, 2016
Although these say Navy they are much more of a Royal Blue. Makes them unusable for my purposes
review image
on March 13, 2017
It's more of a Royal Blue color, in my opinion, than a navy blue. So, the shoelaces stand out from my navy shoes a little bit. But, it's hard to find navy shoelaces in stores anymore and they are very well made, so I'm not complaining.
on February 22, 2016
It seems like every pair of dress shoes I buy has ONE bad eyelet which wears the shoelaces out prematurely. Also, those super-thin ones that come with most dress shoes suck!

Replacing with good shoelaces seems to be a real issue. I guess it's fine if you don't care, but I do. Finding thick, round laces at lengths to fit dress shoes is really a pain!

These ones are nearly perfect. They're just a tad short for four-eyelet shoes, and the next time I will buy a couple inches longer, but even these ones fit well enough. They're thick and comfortable on the hands. They stay tied. They look good.

Well done!
on August 5, 2017
I needed long, navy blue, round, thick shoelaces for some running shoes I have. After many years, the originals wore out. It is difficult to find them in stores, so I went to my stand by, Amazon.com and bought these. Right color, right length, right thickness, work perfectly. They were priced right, shipped immediately with no problems.

Will buy from them again.
on June 14, 2017
Bought th 54" "dark grey" to match my Merrell hiking sneakers. The new ones are on the right shoe. I hadn't put new ones on the left shoe yet because I wanted to compare em with the originals. As you can see, the originals are darker (who cares), but the new ones match the shoes great! Perhaps the original laces are more of a charcoal color, (my mistake) The new laces seem to be of great quality. I'd buy em again. (Size 11.5 shoes if it helps)
review image
on March 18, 2017
These are great laces! They've held up really well on my Doc Martens that see a lot of daily use. They have stained a little but thats due to the dyes used on the DMs or maybe dirt and their light color. They still hold a bow really well and are very sturdy. Will buy again if/when I need more!
on June 18, 2016
These shoe laces are great. My shoes came with round burgundy shoelaces and the shoelaces kept coming untied. I ordered these shoelaces to see if they would be better at staying tied. These stay tied! I ordered the burgundy color and the color is what was expected. Burgundy shoelaces are hard to find and to me, the shoelaces were worth the money.
on October 14, 2013
The laces that came in the shoe were too short for our grandson to tie, and they slipped out of knots we tied! These replacements are easy to tie, and they stay tied if done well. He is very happy.
on June 1, 2015
This is a "dual-review" of two different pairs of laces: flat laces (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ESVW41K) and round laces (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EM1YCT8). I had recently bought a pair of dress shoes (sort of moderately dressy) and didn't expect the laces that came with them to last long (seems they never do). In the hope that these would fare better, I bought two pairs of laces, one round and the other flat. The original laces with the shoes only lasted 44 days. I replaced the laces with one each of these new laces, flat on the left, round on the right. That was on November 23, 2014. In early May of 2015 the round pair showed signs of wear and were clearly beginning to fail. On May 31, 2015 the round lace broke. The flat pair shows only very minimal signs of wear. So, the round lace lasted 189 days, about six months and a week.

I have replaced both laces with the second from each pair, putting the flat on the right shoe this time and the round on the left, in case I'm unconsciously harder on the right lace. I will update this post when the next lace breaks. At this point, I am reasonably satisfied with the round lace. Six months is a reasonable life expectancy for a shoe lace for shoes worn daily (or nearly so). I am more impressed with the flat laces, which I believe will last significantly longer (stay tuned). So, for now, five starts for flat, four for round.

On March 9, 2016, the flat shoelace on my right shoe broke. It lasted 283 days on the right shoe. The round lace on the left shoe was just about to break, so I'll call it a tie this time. I think I must be rougher on my right shoelace than the left. I still think the flat laces are a bit better than the round pair in terms of expected lifespan but I'm willing to improve my rating on the round pair to five. Both very good shoelaces.