- CHOOSE THE BEST JEWELER - Why should you choose Pompeii3 when there are so many other online brands selling jewelry? The answer is an easy one: Pompeii3 has the best customer service, selection, and prices you’ll find anywhere because we’ve had nearly a century to perfect it.
- NEVER PAY RETAIL AGAIN – High quality and budget conscious is our priority. All pieces pass quality checks before shipment. Your satisfaction is important to us and we know how important this special piece may be, that is why we make it with high quality components that can be enjoyed for a lifetime.
- CLASSIC & FUNCTIONAL EVERYDAY JEWELRY – Whether you’re looking for something in a classic or timeless style or you’re hoping to make a new discovery, we’re thrilled to provide the perfect handcrafted piece of jewelry to match and exceed your expectations. This item would be wonderful way to express your love to your significant other and perfect for an Anniversary, Christmas, Birthday, Valentines Day, or just because!
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – We offer a 100% satisfaction money back guarantee for up to 30 days from date of delivery. No questions asked!
- Free Shipping, Free Gift Box, Lifetime Warranty, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
ASURION Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan ($150 - $199.99)from Asurion, LLC
- Covers damge and loss of stones regardless of size or quality
- Seamless, Secure Service: Every jewelry piece is monitored from the moment it arrives
- Superior Repair Experience: Our expert jewelry craftsmen have repaired and restored millions of pieces of jewelry over 27 years
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This stunning women's solitaire pendant features one round brilliant cut natural diamond. The diamond is prong set in solid 14k white gold. An 18" 14k white gold clasp lock chain is included.
- Department : Womens
- Manufacturer : Pompeii3
- ASIN : B004E8L8Q4
- Item model number : PD4034
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : December 26, 2016
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #509,904 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #8616 in Women's Pendants
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||P3 POMPEII3|
|Gem Type||White diamond|
|Minimum total gem weight||0.30 carats|
|Back finding||Post with friction back|
|Number of stones||1|
|Stone Weight||0.30 carats|
Compare with similar items
AGS Certified 1/3ct Diamond Solitaire Pendant in 14K White Gold (E-F Color, 18 inch 14K White Gold Box Chain)
Sterling Silver Diamond 3 Stone Pendant Necklace (1/4 cttw), 18"
AGS Certified 1/4 Carat Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant in 14K White Gold (K-L Color, I2-I3 Clarity)
Sterling Silver Black and White Diamond Infinity Pendant Necklace (1/3 cttw), 18"
AGS Certified 1/5 Carat Round Diamond Solitaire Pendant in 14K White Gold
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Pompeii3||MLG Jewelry||Amazon.com||Szul||Amazon.com||Szul|
|Primary Stone Gem Type||white-diamond||white-diamond||white-diamond||white-diamond||white-diamond||white-diamond|
|Setting Type||prongs||Prong Setting||Multiple||solitaire||prongs||solitaire|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First the pros:
-A 1/3 carat natural stone pendant for a $150 is as inexpensive as it gets.
-The stone we received was bright, clear, and didn’t have visible blemishes. It sparkles like more expensive diamonds.
-Ordered it five days before Christmas and got it early on the 23rd.
-Free returns sold me on this one.
And now for the cons:
-No certification on the stone, so you can’t be quite sure what you’re purchasing before you get it. Also there is no / limited info regarding the gem’s origins / sourcing.
-Setting and chain are extremely cheap. They DO NOT reflect the listing pics. The setting is wafer thin and we are getting it reset into a more durable setting and replacing the chain in the coming week, so there’s additional cost to protect the stone.
All-in-all, this is not a bad product, but you get what you pay for. This is probably more appropriate to gift to an adolescent due to the overall appearance / presentation lacks the quality that more established brick and mortar jewelers offer. But for the price, it is an inexpensive way to replace lost stones if you’ve already got higher quality chains and settings to spare.