Mens Wide Rounded Claddagh Wedding Ring 14k White Gold Irish Made
|Sale:||$1,234.95 - $1,359.95|
- This mens Irish wedding ring measures approximately 7 mm or approximately 1/4"
- Claddagh is the Irish symbol for Love Loyalty and Friendship
- Handcrafted in Ireland by master craftsmen.
- Stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle which is your guarantee of purity and quality.
This beautiful Irish wedding ring features the classic Claddagh symbol with a Celtic Weave on either side. This Irish design repeats around the entire ring. There is a small rim around the ring that gives it extra visual interest. This version of the ring is slightly wider than standard version (R124 for ladies, R125 for Mens) measuring 7mm, or approximately .25 inches wide. This Celtic wedding ring is made in Dublin, Ireland and is stamped at the Assay Office in Dublin Castle. It comes in a lovely box for gift giving.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B009E5QOSY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 20, 2012
- Average Customer Review: