Your Garage Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on June 18, 2016
Worked as expected.
on May 29, 2013
Great value for the amount of weed killer. However, I would very much like to clarify one thing: the product specs here on Amazon state that these make up to 6 gallons of solution, but the recommendations on the bottle state that it's one 6oz bottle per gallon. I haven't tried the 3oz/gal approach myself, so I cannot say much about that.

However, using the 6oz/gal approach, I can say that this weed killer works great. RoundUp products have never disappointed me, though. I live in central Florida and this works great here. There are a couple of weeds that I've noticed that at times need a second application, such as crabgrass (depending on the maturity of the weed), purslane (it's like this weed is on steroids, I swear), and kyllinga sedge (also a very stubborn weed). It will always severely damage these weeds, but sometimes they do need to be sprayed a second time. Other than those, one application is enough. In my experience, weeds such as hawksbeard, clover and spurge will wither and die within only a few hours of application, especially if the sun is shining.

A small tip that I learned from a friend of mine who is a landscaper is to add a drop or two of a dish detergent such as Dawn to the herbicide mixture. It helps the product to cling to the plant better.
on October 1, 2013
I got this product thinking that It will work the same way I use the premix RoundUP container, on the box its say one bottle will make 2gallon of solution but inside fine print say " Mixed one bottle with One Gallon of Water".
I used two product simultaneously ( one side of my walkway I have Used RoundUp brand and other side of the Walkway I have used Other Brand. I can still see the weed / Crab grass as fresh as before where I had spray RoundUp but the other brand has done a magic, killed all the weed / Crab Grass where it was apply.
on July 24, 2014
I like the fact that I can mix this up in my container or an empty Roundup one. The product works when used as directed. Much cheaper than buying a new container each time and the option to mix as much or as little as you want.
on September 7, 2015
On for acres, plenty of weeds, always keep some Roundup around. This takes up a small area, then mix it up, voila. Death to weeds. Just remember to be patient with some weeds. It may take a couple days to "see" the effects, but then dead weeds, that don't come back.
on January 31, 2013
Works much better than the dry-mix roundup that I was previously using. Killed all of the weeds within a few days, and there are no signs of growth a week later.
on June 1, 2014
This item work good at first but the weeds came back within a month after using the item. The product I used in the past would kill the grass and weeds for the season
on September 3, 2013
It turned a lot of weeds brown, and some not so brown. A couple weeks goes by and more comes up. Its not bad, but it aint great either.
on September 11, 2012
This worked out perfect. We have a 1.5 acre long driveway, it is suppose to be stone / gravel. It has reached a weedy and grassy point where you cannot tell what is yard or driveway! I was spending 10.00 per gallon at Wallyworld... Way to costly. Then I saw this on Amazon. YAY!! It took the entire 6 gallons this makes to cover the entire driveway at a fraction of the cost! I bought a 1 gallon sprayer to go with it. They worked awesome. No sore fingers and wrist from the pump. Couldn't be happier with this product and the price! Thank you Amazon for the great deal!!
on May 24, 2013
I bought this product from here couple weeks ago, used yesterday on a sunny day following directions.
Not sure if I have ultra hardy dandelions/grass but after full application absolutely nothing happened. Still green and healthy - not even wilted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question